dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default The Miz improvment

Follow us on Social Media

The Miz, in my opinion has improved in alot. I don't think i've seen any bad matches with Miz since his return. Even his 3 minute lose to Kane wasn't horrible, bad booking, but the match was watchable. No longer does he have a fohawk and now he's growing a bit of a beard which is good. He really hasn't had any mic time except at MitB and on one smackdown for a few minutes so I can't really comment on that. WWE must see he has improved since they have given him the IC Title aswell. So.

1. Do you think The Miz will ever be looked at as world champion material?
    2. Do you see Miz going back into a jobber or will he give the title a bit of prestige back?
    3. When do you see The Miz losing the Intercontinental Title?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Yes !!! Yes !!! Yes !!!

2. Do you see Miz going back into a jobber or will he give the title a bit of prestige back?
    I don't look up to Miz as a Jobber and compared to US Title , IC title still has the prestige cause it's last carriers were Christian and Cody Rhodes and Miz will definitely give it some more value.

It depends , but I hope he dosen't lose it soon and if he does then he should lose it to Christian.

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Yes. He had a credible title run before and could easily step up on Smackdown! to challenge for the World Title.
    He will give it some prestige, but it really depends who beats him for it and the calibre of the feuds.
    Three months.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    Yes. He had a credible title run before and could easily step up on Smackdown! to challenge for the World Title.
    He will give it some prestige, but it really depends who beats him for it and the calibre of the feuds.
    Three months.
    I agree with you

dR www.desirulez.net

Yes, he will. He had a great reign as WWE Champion in 2010-2011. Won his first main event at Wrestlemania!

I don't want Miz as a jobber because he is obviously too awesome for being a jobber. He can make a good face but I like him as a heel. I think he is giving prestige back to the Intercontinental Championship. Cody Rhodes, Christian and now Miz, they are all great and future Hall Of Famers. Cody Rhodes is like championship material same for Christian who has already been World Champion 2x. And Miz, when he wins the World Heavy Weight Championship he is going to be a Grand Slam Champion!

In about a few months. He should lose it to someone from either the Mid or Lower card and then go for the World Heavy Weight Championship.
    Last edited by Centurion; 08-13-2012 at 12:57 AM.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post

Yes, he will. He had a great reign as WWE Champion in 2010-2011. Won his first main event at Wrestlemania!

I don't want Miz as a jobber because he is obviously too awesome for being a jobber. He can make a good face but I like him as a heel. I think he is giving prestige back to the Intercontinental Championship. Cody Rhodes, Christian and now Miz, they are all great and future Hall Of Famers. Rody Rhodes is like championship material same for Christian who has already been World Champion 2x. And Miz, when he wins the World Heavy Weight Championship he is going to be a Grand Slam Champion!

In about a few months. He should lose it to someone from either the Mid or Lower card and then go for the World Heavy Weight Championship.
    Rody Rhodes! ^^

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by MizFit40 View Post
    Rody Rhodes! ^^

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xawesomestrike View Post
    hehe

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    Three months.
    I also agree with you.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]