Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Hina Khan will "stick" to Yeh Rishta... till it's on

Follow us on Social Media

Hina Khan rose to fame as Akshara in Director’s Kut’s Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Star Plus). The show has become so popular that today she has become a household name among the masses. This Star Plus’ series is running successfully since the last four years now and is on its verge to complete 1000th episodes soon.

These days’ actors, after certain time span, start trying out some other available opportunity on screen, but our Hina, it seems, is dedicated to her show. “Till now, I have had several offers for the small screen, but have declined all as Yeh Rishta… will always be my first priority.”

“It is for this reason that I declined Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa; I was not able to give enough dates to the show,” she adds.

Is there any particular talent that Hina is harping on? “I can sing well, in fact I have sung a lori song for my on-screen kid that is normally played in the background,” spontaneously quips Hina.

For her future, Hina observes, “I would prefer hosting, once I am done with Yeh Rishta…but not now at any cost.”