Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Another WWE Release Confirmed

Follow us on Social Media

Ivelisse Velez, from last year's Tough Enough was released by WWE on Friday. The Wrestling Observer notes that it is a surprising release as they heard"nothing but positives" during her time in developmental.

She tweeted:

"I, as well, have been released by WWE. Sorry my #Soljas...."

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

This is the biggest mistake WWE has made this year. Out of the females that were on last years Tough Enough, she was my favorite and it is egregious that they release Ivelisse aka Sofia Cortez without ever getting a chance to showcase her talent on the main stage on Raw and Smackdown. She has a very excellent upside, exciting to watch, limitless talent and a gamechanger.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Yeah, except they don't plan on having a women's division of any substance anymore, so paying her money to wrestle isn't pro-business when what they want is eye candy not wrestlers.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    This is the biggest mistake WWE has made this year. Out of the females that were on last years Tough Enough, she was my favorite and it is egregious that they release Ivelisse aka Sofia Cortez without ever getting a chance to showcase her talent on the main stage on Raw and Smackdown. She has a very excellent upside, exciting to watch, limitless talent and a gamechanger.
    The WWE doesn't care about the Womens Division. It died in 2009 when the womens championship was retired. WWE is releasing the good Divas and bringing it models. Models like KK, Eve Torres etc... I actually don't give a crap about the divas division now because it sucks!