Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default A.W. Continues Twitter Rant Following WWE Release

Follow us on Social Media

A.W. has also posted and retweeted the following messages:

"VINCE MCMAHON CAN SAY THE "N" WORD ON NATIONAL T.V. BUT @AWPromotions CAN'T TELL A JOKE.............whats wrong with this picture???"

"McMahon is a hypocrite! It's cool for him to mock JR's Bells Palsy, & you aren't cut any slack for one joke? #BeAStarVince."

"I hope Vince hasn't forgot How he mocked @JRsBBQ on #RAW live, and @AWPromotions gets released for one joke?"

"@if only you had strangled someone with your tie, you'd be back within 6 months lol."

"so Dx can tell everyone to suck it but u can't make a joke?"

"@CMPunk told one of his twitter followers to kill themselves. biggest double standard in the world."

"@kane has sex with a dead girl but @AWPromotions makes a kobe joke and gets fired."

"Vince can kick the leg out from under a one legged kid, wrestle women, mock The mentally retarded and he fired you!!!"

"@Didn't Big Show make a Kobe Bryant reference in a battle rap with Cena in 2003 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V6gr8CB-Eg ... but AW gets let go?"

dR www.desirulez.net

He does make good points you know but some of that was when WWe wasn't PG.

New Arrivals

white americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I feel kinda bad for AW but he brought this on himself. I know that his firing is highly hypocritical of WWE, yet AW needed to take to a count that these are tough times and there's no room for any errors. All the references he's making doesn't include people who was in his standing. All these guys (Cena, Lawler, Punk) are/were big names or top guys in the company. Someone like AW who's in the mid-card scene should try getting attention for their skills and not on how they gonna make or break it.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I'm just hoping that this blows up in WWE's face as a reality check that they've made the product far too bland and that they ought to start catering more toward older teens/adults. At the same time I would love TNA IMPACT to gather just enough steam to start becoming a threat to the current form of WWE. I know A.W. said he wanted to start doing stand-up comedy, but I'm personally hoping that TNA reaches out for him to stir the pot a bit.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I think he should legally sue Wwe he has a good case , twitter won't help him.

It's Clobberin Time

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Wait, I thught the E in WWE stood for entertainment?

Titus O'Neil is like Kobe Bryant at a hotel in Colorado. He is unstoppable
    Come on, it was hillarious.
    Respect