dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default A.W fired from WWE!

Follow us on Social Media

The following was taken from several tweets from the official Twitter account of A.W. (@AWPromotions):

"AWPromotions is no more ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your support and hate, it's been a great run. Now I get to do me which isn't PG." ... "I've offended the wrong people that taught me how to have ATTITUDE It was the #WWE that made me bold and now it has turned it's back on me. Let this be a lesson to up and coming talent in the WWE don't try and be great like the Rock or Stone Cold. WWE isn't the same... Just be normal shut up and be a yes man so you can collect your check and feel like your special. #SELLOUTS!! I remember a time when the WWE didn't care about breaking the mold but now everyone is so afraid of their own shadow. #RemeberTheFans"

What gonna happen with the PTP?

Boots2Asses

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

This is a bummer. AW was starting it become a great manager. I love hating the guy, he brought so real good heat. In time I know he would have been big.

This freaking sucks.

You can read more about this here.

WWE: The Hypocrisy and Reality to A.W. Being Fired | Bleacher Report

And here is a Tweet from AW that might interest all.

#DontVoteForLinda

This is what I'm busy trying to spread and get trending so that she does NOT benefit from sabotaging the careers of Darren Young, Titus O'Neil, and Abraham Washington - as well as the wrestling show that afforded her this political platform in the FIRST place.

I'm *sick* of the product and the talent suffering and taking a back seat to her political aspirations. If you want to get into politics, do it without hurting the wrestling. Linda KNOWS that they will attack her about this *anyway*. Political opponents aren't going to let it lie because the man's been fired! It's not about genuine offence, it's about attacking weaknesses by any means necessary! She KNOWS this but they fire him anyway just in case it makes the tiniest difference.

One old woman screwing with the careers of three promising young men - don't be so damn selfish Linda, screw your political career and for screwing with the wrestlers and the fans - screw *you*.

#DontVoteForLinda

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

He was a great Manager

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

If this is true it sucks, AW is awesome, WWE is becoming worse every week for me...

New Arrivals

a dub goooooooone

There is already one thread on this topic so i am closing it

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743