Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Official Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler Discussion

Follow us on Social Media

Now this is a match I am looking forward to seeing. I like the build and I like that Dolph is working on a big PPV with Jericho. This match has a very good chance of stealing the show.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

And the winner is Chris Jericho

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    And the winner is Chris Jericho
    Dolph Will Win

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    Dolph Will Win
    We will see that at SS

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Chris Jericho will win. {mark my words}

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

you already forgetting that Jericho will be leaving on august 14 so there is no sense in making Jericho win and Jericho is in the WWE to put guys like Dolph Ziggler over like make them reach a new level, So i'm going with Ziggler as Jericho has no reason to win and also maybe because of his contract ends at Summerslam.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    you already forgetting that Jericho will be leaving on august 14 so there is no sense in making Jericho win and Jericho is in the WWE to put guys like Dolph Ziggler over like make them reach a new level, So i'm going with Ziggler as Jericho has no reason to win and also maybe because of his contract ends at Summerslam.
    NO he is going to Re-Sign

Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    NO he is going to Re-Sign
    No, He is going in a tour with his band Fozzy, And he said that his band is first priority so maybe and i'm saying maybe that he will re-sign but not now maybe after wrestlemania.

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Y2j is not leaving his new t-shirt is out in november so he'll be around then

super share

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I could see Jericho going over getting his first PPV win since his return. Then Ziggler taking him out after the match as a way to write him off fow a few months. It been reported that Jericho is taking time off after Summerslam.

No, He is going in a tour with his band Fozzy, And he said that his band is first priority so maybe and i'm saying maybe that he will re-sign but not now maybe after wrestlemania.
    No yes not leaving because WWE are going to give Y2J some free time on March to go the tour with his band Fozzy

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    Y2j is not leaving his new t-shirt is out in november so he'll be around then
    Chris Jericho Says He Will Be Done With WWE On August 14 You should read the news so you will understand, He contract will end after two days and his last match will be against Dolph Ziggler.

Chris Jericho stated during an interview with i****.com that "he will be done with the WWE" on August 14 when "Sin and Bones" by Fozzy—his band—is released.

"I came back to the WWE and as of August 14, 2012, when "Sin and Bones" comes out, we go on the road with the Uproar Tour. At that time, I am done with the WWE and it is full-time with Fozzy until the album cycle and touring is done," he states during an interview promoting the album.

A SmackDown taping is scheduled for August 14 in Austin, Texas. Contrary to his statement, WWE.com is advertising Jericho to appear at SummerSlam, which takes place five days later in Los Angeles, California. The official website of the Save Mart Center in Fresno, California is advertising Jericho for the following night's Raw show.

Jericho's top priority concerns his band, which he hopes is as successful as his wrestling career.

"Like I said, this is something I have been doing since I was 12 years old. It is part of who I am. I think I am very fortunate to have had two dreams that have come true, both of them in these very big ways. Fozzy is slowly catching up to where I am wrestling-wise," Jericho states. "If I were to retire tomorrow, I would be very happy with all the things we have done as a band. We have worked really hard to get here and have all the pieces of the puzzle there and ready - it has been a whirlwind! I want to continue to build on those achievements!"

Jericho also revealed that he plans to begin working on his third autobiography while touring.

Jericho also revealed that he plans to begin working on his third autobiography while touring: "Rumor has it that I have signed a deal for a third but I haven't really started working on it yet because I have been pretty busy. However, that is one of the things I start doing when we hit the road with Uproar. You have a lot of time to kill on tour! When you have 30 minutes on stage each night, it leaves you with 23 1/2 hours in between to kill! I am sure there will be a lot of working on the foundation on the book then. It is a long project, writing a book, and like you said, I have been fortunate enough to write two very good ones in the past. I have big shoes to fill or books to write when it comes to this third one! When the time is right, I will get the muse and get the inspiration. I already have more than enough material for the third book, so I think people will dig it when it is ready to go!"
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 08-12-2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: removed external link