dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default Sheamus is Great Champion..!

Follow us on Social Media

Sheamus is having great matches every week and on every pay-per-view. He has been proving himself to be a great Champ. Just look at his record as World Heavyweight Champion:

-) Extreme Rules - One of the best match of the year 2012. I know Daniel Bryan carried most of the match but you must give Sheamus some credit too.

-) Over the Limit - a spectacular Fatal-4-way match and 2 days before the Event, he also defeated Randy Orton Cleanly on SmackDown in a 27-minute Wrestling Clinic.

-) No way Out - the match started the Show but was the best of the Night.

-) Money in the Bank - Many people didn't believe that ADR VS Sheamus is going to be great. But this match was surprisingly great. No doubt that Alberto has also improved.

Thumbs up if you agree.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I think he is just a average champion . I don't really get his character . Sometimes he jobs legends like Christian and Y2J and then he will get beat up by Alberto and D.Bryan badly .

Will have a great match , get beat up , but in the end Brogue kick and he wins.

Still remember his SD match with Y2J , 2 codebreakers from Jericho Sheamus kicks out but just one brogue kick to Jericho and Sheamus wins

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I don't, no thumbs up. Sorry.

His matches are fine (of course he only looks good since he only fights the best wrestlers in the company), it's the character, the mic skills and that God ****ing awful 80's James Hetfield meets corpse meets Carrot Top look that are the problem. The fact that this is the best we can do in 2012 shows why they lost 500 million in stock.
    Last edited by dR boi; 08-11-2012 at 01:16 PM.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    Sheamus is having great matches every week and on every pay-per-view. He has been proving himself to be a great Champ. Just look at his record as World Heavyweight Champion:
    OK

-) Extreme Rules - One of the best match of the year 2012. I know Daniel Bryan carried most of the match but you must give Sheamus some credit too.
    It was the match of the year for me, and was on it's way to being 5 stars until the last fall. Definitely deserves credit for this performance, but he is also responsible for all the short comings of the match that were under the in ring performers control.

-) Over the Limit - a spectacular Fatal-4-way match and 2 days before the Event, he also defeated Randy Orton Cleanly on SmackDown in a 27-minute Wrestling Clinic.
    Did I miss a Billy Robinson comeback because I didn't see a wrestling clinic.

-) No way Out - the match started the Show but was the best of the Night.
    It was a terrible card so that's nothing to be beating your chest over, thought the triple threat match still did enough even carrying Kane.

-) Money in the Bank - Many people didn't believe that ADR VS Sheamus is going to be great. But this match was surprisingly great. No doubt that Alberto has also improved.
    ADR has always been strong in the ring, his character is just a little weak. Good match, great? No way.

Thumbs up if you agree.
    I thought the Hardcore match against DB on Raw, and the Smackdown match against Tensai (stiff) were really good. For his limitations as a worker Sheamus has been strong in the ring, much like Cena.

Unfortunately his character sucks which kills his matches for most fans. I've enjoyed most of his matches from a workrate perspective though.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Yes ok he's a great champion but now I think he need to lose the championship.

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

He's boring man he is the superhero of smackdown like John Cena in raw, When he was a heel i will say he is a great champion but now i have to disagree with you, And you also left the worst match i ever seen in my time watching WWE Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan at wrestlemenia, And as i look at his wrestling skills i mean he lik have how many finishers 2-3 and specially the brogue kick i mean cmon no one can kick out of i't that pisses me off, And at the end i have to say he have to lose the championship or the crowd will get bored even more from him.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

He'll loose the title to Randy soon anyway.
    Respect

he was before!! but he's booring Now! I hope Dolph ziggler wins the title

Well, I am not the fan of Sheamus's character, he was better as a heel. But you must agree that he has had good matches throughout 2012. I don't like him as a babyface champion and even I hope he loses his title to Dolph soon. I mean c'mon, Dolph has lost to Sheamus 1000 times on SmackDown & Raw. Dolph pinned Sheamus only once before No Way Out event on SmackDown. Dolph ziggler must take some revenge. And even i got pissed off by watching his match with chris jericho when he hit 2 codebreakers but still got a kick-out. And then a single brogue kick and he lost