Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Kareena thinks her marriage has become a national joke

Follow us on Social Media

This time, we have to agree with Kareena Kapoor! The actress, whose marriage to fellow actor Saif Ali Khan has become the most impending event of 2012 is sad that every individual in the country is making fun of her much anticipated wedding.

So, while the couple was said to be tying the knot in October and then later this year, Kareena has taken all the speculation to heart and thrown a googly of sorts by saying, “What if we’re already married and nobody knew? I could have been married for years and not told a soul?.”

Yes, that's precisely what Kareena's told a leading daily when quizzed about her wedding. And, if that wasn't all, she's also believed to have expressed disgust about too much public interest in her wedding with Saif. “It’s sad, my marriage has become a national joke. The wedding’s on, but beyond a point, I don’t think my fans or media need to know more,” said the actress.

She added by saying, “Other people can walk in and out of films, drop people from their lives, and nobody says anything. I do anything, and it’s all over the news channels and Twitter. It’s nice to be so important, but sometimes I feel like saying, ‘back off!”

Well, we understand that we should finally let the couple do things according to their wish and not pass a judgement, but then, who told Saif to be so vocal about the wedding anyway?
    ...being a human...