Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Idea for everyone who wants Lawler off commentary

Follow us on Social Media

Hey guys I know the majority of us can't stand Lawler anymore and I know there is a thread about him every week but this thread is an idea to get rid of him not just ***** about him.

What if when Raw goes on air we all get on twitter and all Tweet (#Lawler sucks and should be fired!)
    or something along those lines. Do you reckon they would put it up if it was trending?

Just an idea, thoughts?

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    Hey guys I know the majority of us can't stand Lawler anymore and I know there is a thread about him every week......
    Stop....stop right here...there is a tread about Lawler every week? Are you sure, cause I usually see a lot of Cena threads....A LOT of Cena threads.

Now for your question. No. I don't hate Lawler. Yes his announcing isn't like it use to be, but I still enjoy it none the less. Plus its really the WWE that is keeping Lawler from what I heard. Jerry just isn't into it as much, the man barley know the SD roster or what is even going on in that show.

But I will say if he leaves I don't mind either, but I'm not going to take the cruel route and tweet "#Lawler sucks and should be fired!" that ain't right.

dR www.desirulez.net

''#Lawler sucks and should be fired!'' That is harsh mate. Lawler will be happy to leave the company because he is sitting on a fat sum of money he earned. Vince doesn't want to fire him for some reason and the last time he went was over a decade ago and Vince, Vince McMahon, himself brought Lawler back!

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Why do you hate Lawler ????

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I dont like that Attitude at all. "Let's stick togehter and make that guy unemployed". Whats wrong with you??

wrestling is a entertainment Show. enjoy it or leave it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    I dont like that Attitude at all. "Let's stick togehter and make that guy unemployed". Whats wrong with you??

wrestling is a entertainment Show. enjoy it or leave it

Lawler is a millionaire and scumbag.

But he actually used to be a good color commentator back in the day, nowadays the product is tame and he doesn't give a shit. He really sucks, wish they would take him off the air.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

My first reaction is I don't have any problem with Lawler

And if we tweet anything on twiteer and it would happen in reality, then I would have already tweeted "Lita marry me " a million times
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 08-10-2012 at 11:41 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post

Whaowhoawhoa....he's a millionaire? Are you for real?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I have an issue with Lawler when he just mindlessly backs up all the faces and has no real opinions other than generic cliche. Cole at least sometimes speaks how it is.

WWE only shows what it wants to, you could get that trending but WWE would hide it

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    My first reaction is I don't have any problem with Lawler

And if we tweet anything on twiteer and it would happen in reality, then I would have already tweeted "Lita marry me " a million times
    HEHEHEHE

But he actually used to be a good color commentator back in the day, nowadays the product is tame and he doesn't give a shit. He really sucks, wish they would take him off the air.
    He's a scumbag?? Do you know him in private that you can say that??? or do you know him just from TV??

He's a scumbag?? Do you know him in private that you can say that??? or do you know him just from TV??
    Been married three times, known womanizer with a thing for much younger woman, indicted for raping and sodomizing a 15 year old girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Whaowhoawhoa....he's a millionaire? Are you for real?
    That was obviously in response to the inference that I'm supposed to be concerned about his job security.

Do you spend a lot of your time worrying about the financial troubles of millionaires?

Been married three times, known womanizer with a thing for much younger woman
    Wow. you can say that about every Man or Woman with Money. these problems come with money

indicted for raping and sodomizing a 15 year old girl.
    I didnt know that. Was he convicted and found guilty for that?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Been married three times, known womanizer with a thing for much younger woman, indicted for raping and sodomizing a 15 year old girl.
    I didnt know that. Was he convicted and found guilty for that?
    No. Because he didn't rape her, she just made it up. That's the problem when you're popular and have money. People will try to steal your money and talk shit about you to get themselves a bit of fame/popularity

So mentioning that he got indicted while displaying him in a bad light is just propaganda. I get that a lot of people dislike him, but this is bullshit and he doesn't deserve this.

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

calm down there brother did Lawler steal your'e girlfriend or something? They will not fire him because the crowd said so, Since when the WWE care about what we say? If the WWE care about what we say there wouldn't be something called PG in the WWE, If the WWE care about what we say they could bring an old superstars that we like, But about Lawler he is not made to a face i mean look at his promos at the past there was nothing PG in his promos Lawler is a great heel but a bad face so i think better than saying fire Lawler say turn Lawler heel.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Do you spend a lot of your time worrying about the financial troubles of millionaires?
    No, I was just surprised that he has that much money. I wasn't trying to be a ****, it was a legit question.