Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default It's time for the popular TV actors to talk on "TAM controversy"

Follow us on Social Media

The controversy related to the TAM ratings continues to heat up after the NDTV group imposed a billion dollar lawsuit on TAM, Nielsen.
    Tellychakkar.com had recently talked to the producers of television industry to know their point of view on the whole fiasco.

And now we take the same discussion ahead and talk to few of the popular actors from the TV industry.

Firstly we had a word with Aamir Dalvi who said, “It still remains a question mark as to whether the TAM is being tampered or not. For me as an actor, TAM is only a number which is unfortunately the deciding factor for a show’s life or for a character’s life span in a serial. But over the years I have realized that the best feedback for an actor comes from the public we happen to meet day in and day out. According to me, it would not have mattered at all if TAM had not existed.”

He continued, “But with whatever I have heard from producers and from the people in the industry, nobody is aware about the places where these meters have been placed. And I have also heard that they are not the right kind of people to judge the shows, and at times they get paid. It is all about corruption and I will not be surprised if there is a goof-up in the ratings.”
    ...being a human...