Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default Don't hide your love

    Follow us on Social Media





    Itís a shame to hide such a wonderful feeling like Love,

    When you love someone, show it, say it!

    Love must be stronger than the fear of a failure,

    If it isnít that strong, you donít love enough,

    But that is no excuse, donít be weak, help yourself,

    Make it bigger, stronger, livid!

    Then say it!

    If you already fell in love, you know.. Everybody loves..



    It's Clobberin Time

  2. #2
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    You are a good writter, I think WWE should sign you and you will work with the Writter's because they need a good writter's.

  3. #3
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    You are a good writter, I think WWE should sign you and you will work with the Writter's because they need a good writter's.
    No it's not written by me


    Though I do write when I am free but not written anything from past few weeks , I guess I will now write something to show everyone my skills


    Tnx for motivation



    It's Clobberin Time

  4. #4
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    No it's not written by me


    Though I do write when I am free but not written anything from past few weeks , I guess I will now write something to show everyone my skills


    Tnx for motivation
    NP Mate

  5. #5
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  6. #6
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Love for Weak morons! If you are a pathetic looser then only you seek for love.
    The strong harts never run for love! Love searching for them!

    Make a girl pregnant then you realize the meaning of true love.

  7. #7
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rohit09 View Post
    Make a girl pregnant then you realize the meaning of true love.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •