Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Amrita Rao sheds her next door girl image!

Follow us on Social Media

Amrita Rao sizzles in the video of the title track Patli Galli for her next film Shortkut The Con Is On and how! Having played demure roles in her last two films Vivaah and Welcome To Sajjanpur, Amrita has gone all out, losing all her inhibitions to achieve the look of a sexy diva.

Director Neeraj Vohra shot the title track for his forthcoming venture with Akshay Khanna, Arshad Warsi and Amrita. Patli Galli is a peppy number composed by Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy and sung by Shankar Mahadevan. The video has been choreographed by Bosco.

Amrita will be seen heating it up in designer Manish Malhotra creations. This is the first time that Amrita will be getting to experiment a lot with her looks because she plays an actress in the film. She will even be in a silver swimsuit in Shortkut…

Amrita, however says, “I have always worn such clothes in my earlier films like My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves and Ishq Vishq. But here I just got to experiment a lot more because I play an actress. I am looking forward to the film as Manish has literally transformed me. Shortkut… is a very different film. I can’t reveal more about it, but Neeraj has done a fabulous job.”