dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Brock Lesnar rumored a contract extension is Wwe trying to make him Happy ?

Follow us on Social Media

According some source it is said that Wwe will be soon offer Brock Lesnar a contract extension. The old one is set to end at Wrestlemania 29 ?

But is Wwe trying to make Lesnar happy before they offer him a contract extension cause take a look at this old Summerslam promo

and now the new one specially made for Lesnar

Compared to the old one this new promo is not even close. Looks like it has just been made to impress Brock to sign a new contract

Your thoughts ?

It's Clobberin Time

As much as I know there are people who hate Lesnar but Brock Lesnar can alone sell all PPV's and Extreme Rules prove that and also his time in UFC .

Giving him a new contract won't be a bad business decision at all

It's Clobberin Time

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    As much as I know there are people who hate Lesnar but Brock Lesnar can alone sell all PPV's and Extreme Rules prove that and also his time in UFC .

Yeh... Agree With You

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post

Yeah... Agree

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Seriously why do you all agree with Insideout everyone want to hear opinions, But here is my opinion that will no one will agree with, I think they need him to be honest because of the 3 hours of raw and be sure that they will add more appearance for Brock Lesnar more than 35 for this year, And i'm expecting the WWE will bring guys like him like Matt Morgan and others to come to fell the 3 hours of raw, I'm just hopping that they will not screw i't up this time.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

They just done this because Brock sells, no real link to a contract extention IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Seriously why do you all agree with Insideout everyone want to hear opinions, But here is my opinion that will no one will agree with, I think they need him to be honest because of the 3 hours of raw and be sure that they will add more appearance for Brock Lesnar more than 35 for this year, And i'm expecting the WWE will bring guys like him like Matt Morgan and others to come to fell the 3 hours of raw, I'm just hopping that they will not screw i't up this time.

Ok, I agree with you

It's Clobberin Time