Junior Moderator

Default WWE '13 Video Game Entrances and Finishers!

Follow us on Social Media

Entrances and Finishers have been released by THQ for the upcoming video game WWE '13, but only 6 superstars:

Chris Jericho - Entrance:

Chris Jericho - Finisher:

CM Punk - Entrance:

CM Punk - Finisher:

"Attitude Era" Mark Henry - Entrance:

Since I can only include 5 videos in a post, the rest will be given in link form:

"Attitude Era" Mark Henry - Finisher: "Attitude Era" Mark Henry hits his finishers in WWE '13 (Official) - YouTube

Mankind - Entrance: Mankind makes his entrance in WWE '13 (Official) - YouTube

Mankind - Finisher: Mankind hits his finisher in WWE '13 (Official) - YouTube

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin - Entrance: Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his entrance in WWE '13 (Official) - YouTube

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin - Finisher: Stone Cold Steve Austin hits his finishers in WWE '13 (Official) - YouTube

The Miz - Entrance: The Miz makes his entrance in WWE '13 (Official) - YouTube

The Miz - Finisher: The Miz hits his finisher in WWE '13 (Official) - YouTube

I love Chris Jericho's entrance and finisher, CM Punk's entrance, and Steve Austin's new stunner. I'm happy that the stunner doesn't look like The Rock is selling it everytime

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Jericho entrance is awesome......I wasn't interested before but now I am waiting eagerly only because of Jericho's entrance and also for Edge,Foley and hope Lita will be there

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

OMG!!! Thx for posting this

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Awesome Nice Post Bro Rep Added

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Nice Sharing

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........