dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default Been away for a while what did i miss ???

Follow us on Social Media

yup after 8 months of no internet access I'm back What the hell did i miss who is the cute chick on raw??
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

i suggest to watch 1000 episode of MN Raw then you'll get all the answers after that 8 months of absence...

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Great To See U Again

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib View Post
    i suggest to watch 1000 episode of MN Raw then you'll get all the answers after that 8 months of absence...
    sure thing umm what was the date for that

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    sure thing umm what was the date for that
    If you didn't find i't yet here you go http://www.desirulez.net/wwe-raw/433...-download.html and enjoy .

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

thanks for the link

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

FANGIRL IS BACK?!?!!!!

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

yup after 8 months of no internet access I'm back What the hell did i miss who is the cute chick on raw??

Well you must have missed me lol Kidding

Ok here in short I will tell you what you missed........

A - Cena - Cena beat Kane @elimination Chamber after Masked Kane returned and attacked Cena . After that Cena lost to Rock @WM . Then Cena beat Brock Lesnar @Extreme Rules who returned back to Wwe after 8 yrs the night after WM on Raw.Lauranitis Beat Cena with Big Shows help on next PPV. Cena then beat Big show on next PPV which led to firing of the GM of Raw and SD John Lauranitis cause the stipulation was if Cena wins Lauranitis gets fired and if Show wins then Cena gets fired. Cena then won the MITB briefcase @MITB Ppv and failed to cash it on Punk at 1000th Raw because of Big Shows involvement. Now Cena and Show will face Punk for title @Summerslam.

B - Punk has been the Wwe champion since last 8 monts surviving Jericho @WM and Extremerules and oters like D.Brayan , Kane , Alberto and Miz @TLC etc. Now he is starting to turn heel

C - AJ - She started @NXT and came to SD and became D.Brayans GF but D.Brayan dumped her after WM cause he lost World Title in 18 Sec @WM after AJ kissed her (also called Kiss of Death) . Then she went Crazy and started doing weird stuffs like kissing Kane and flirting with D.Brayan, Kane and Punk at the same time . She was going to marry D. Brayan @1000th raw but she dumped him and became GM of Raw announced by Vince.

D - Mysterio - He returned 2 weeks ago after injury.

E - Randy Orton - He returned last week after suspension.

F - Brock Lesnar - He returned the Raw after WM and F-5'ed Cena now he is going to face HHH at Summerslam . He quit in between after attacking HHH and gave Wwe a lawsuit with help of Paul Heyman his representative .

G- Sheamus - He is the World Champ since Wrestlemania

H- Chris Jericho - He returned on 2nd Jan to participate in Royal Rumble . He was the runner-up of Royal Ruble , Sheamus won it. After than he feuded with Punk for almost 4 months but lost all the matches including WM . Then he got suspended for a month for kicking Brazil's flag . Returned to participate in Raw MITB match but lost it. Now he is feuding with Dolph Zingler.

It's Clobberin Time

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Well you must have missed me lol Kidding

Ok here in short I will tell you what you missed........

A - Cena - Cena beat Kane @elimination Chamber after Masked Kane returned and attacked Cena . After that Cena lost to Rock @WM . Then Cena beat Brock Lesnar @Extreme Rules who returned back to Wwe after 8 yrs the night after WM on Raw.Lauranitis Beat Cena with Big Shows help on next PPV. Cena then beat Big show on next PPV which led to firing of the GM of Raw and SD John Lauranitis cause the stipulation was if Cena wins Lauranitis gets fired and if Show wins then Cena gets fired. Cena then won the MITB briefcase @MITB Ppv and failed to cash it on Punk at 1000th Raw because of Big Shows involvement. Now Cena and Show will face Punk for title @Summerslam.

B - Punk has been the Wwe champion since last 8 monts surviving Jericho @WM and Extremerules and oters like D.Brayan , Kane , Alberto and Miz @TLC etc. Now he is starting to turn heel

C - AJ - She started @NXT and came to SD and became D.Brayans GF but D.Brayan dumped her after WM cause he lost World Title in 18 Sec @WM after AJ kissed her (also called Kiss of Death) . Then she went Crazy and started doing weird stuffs like kissing Kane and flirting with D.Brayan, Kane and Punk at the same time . She was going to marry D. Brayan @1000th raw but she dumped him and became GM of Raw announced by Vince.

D - Mysterio - He returned 2 weeks ago after injury.

E - Randy Orton - He returned last week after suspension.

F - Brock Lesnar - He returned the Raw after WM and F-5'ed Cena now he is going to face HHH at Summerslam . He quit in between after attacking HHH and gave Wwe a lawsuit with help of Paul Heyman his representative .

G- Sheamus - He is the World Champ since Wrestlemania

H- Chris Jericho - He returned on 2nd Jan to participate in Royal Rumble . He was the runner-up of Royal Ruble , Sheamus won it. After than he feuded with Punk for almost 4 months but lost all the matches including WM . Then he got suspended for a month for kicking Brazil's flag . Returned to participate in Raw MITB match but lost it. Now he is feuding with Dolph Zingler.
    Nicely Explain I/O

Welcome Back Cenas#1fangirl

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Welcome Back Cenas#1fangirl

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Welcome back, you seriously should watch all the PPV's you missed as they always explain what happened in the storylines there.
    Wouldn't be that much to watch compared to all the RAW & SD shows

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

thanks for the link
    Enjoy.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel