Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani - Why do they click as a jodi?

Follow us on Social Media

Television has seen lot many onscreen couples that became a hit pair overnight and the jodi of Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani in Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, jointly produced by IMRC Entertainment and 4 Lions Films, is one of them. The duo has cast a magical spell on the audience. And as per their fans, both Barun and Sanaya make for a special jodi just because they keep their chemistry simple and this makes their characters very relatable. The couple also won the Best Jodi Award at The Eleventh Indian Telly Awards.

So what is the ‘X-Factor’ in Barun and Sanaya that makes them click as a jodi? Well, if you ask us, it is their simplicity and subtleness in which they play their roles that make them a pair worth watching over and over again.

So what do the co-actors of Sanaya and Barun have to say about this?
    Daljit Kaur Bhanot, who essays the role of Anjali, said, “Barun and Sanaya are a good looking couple and this works in their favour. Also, they have a very good off screen rapport and this reflects on screen. Above everything, both are extremely talented and put in their best.”

Abhaas Mehta, who essays the antagonist Shyam in the show opined, “They excel as a couple because of their compatibility. Be it Sanaya and Barun or Barun and me, or Barun, me and Akshay (Dogra) or me and Daljit, we are close knit when it comes to a personal bond of chemistry off screen. And when we know each other so much, the scenes between us have to be really good.”
    ...being a human...