View Poll Results: How Would You Rate WWE RAW 06th August ?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • *****

    3 20.00%
  • ****

    4 26.67%
  • ***

    6 40.00%
  • **

    2 13.33%
  • *

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Post How Would You Rate WWE RAW 06th August ?

    Follow us on Social Media





    How Would You Rate WWE RAW 06th August ?

  2. #2
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    I Rate **** Stars

  3. #3
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    5 stars


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  4. #4
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    5 Stars for HBK and Punk



    It's Clobberin Time

  5. #5
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default

    I would say a 3.5 out of 5. I thought there was solid in ring action. I despised last week's show, so anything seemed like an improvement to me.

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  6. #6
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MizLand^^
    Posts
    545

    Default

    3 stars

  7. #7
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    27

    Default

    2 stars because having AJ as a GM is the worst idea ever, im sicked tired to see triple threat matches for wwe champhionship and i cross my heart and hope to die that at summerslam we will see aswell a triple threat match for WHC involving : Sheamus , Bertie and RKO ...
    I hope that WWE Creative Team will actually be more creative not sling to our throat the same types of matches over and over...

  8. #8
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib View Post
    2 stars because having AJ as a GM is the worst idea ever, im sicked tired to see triple threat matches for wwe champhionship and i cross my heart and hope to die that at summerslam we will see aswell a triple threat match for WHC involving : Sheamus , Bertie and RKO ...
    I hope that WWE Creative Team will actually be more creative not sling to our throat the same types of matches over and over...
    How the hell does this have ANYTHING to do with RAW?!


  9. #9
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    How the hell does this have ANYTHING to do with RAW?!
    LOL, are you kidding? Aj is GM and the last episodes of monday night raw were all about WWE Champhionship, and they totaly screwed the segment of HHH/HBK and B.Lesnar/Heyman and i'm sicked tired to see matches ending with DQ thats why i rated 2 stars...

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    3 stars, slightly better than usual but nothing interesting... needs to be less predictable

  11. #11
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    3 stars.

    I'm seeing a trend here. Last week dozens of replays and this week, too.
    How many times has Sheamus "stolen" the rented Ferrari? Like 10 times? Come on

  12. #12
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib View Post
    LOL, are you kidding? Aj is GM and the last episodes of monday night raw were all about WWE Champhionship, and they totaly screwed the segment of HHH/HBK and B.Lesnar/Heyman and i'm sicked tired to see matches ending with DQ thats why i rated 2 stars...
    Please name how many matches ended with a DQ.

  13. #13
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Please name how many matches ended with a DQ.




    Have some mercy on newbies



    It's Clobberin Time

  14. #14
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post



    Have some mercy on newbies


    Urkel? Dude that is so unfair. I can't say no to the Urkel.

  15. #15
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    531

    Default

    All the most important matches end in DQ this days .
    Now why didn'tBig Show know out Orton and why didn't Orton RKO Bigshow in the match ?
    Sucks ._.

  16. #16
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    717

    Default

    4.5

    http://www.facebook.com/M.Asad.Shahzad[/COLOR]


  17. #17
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post


    Urkel? Dude that is so unfair. I can't say no to the Urkel.

    lol, I was kidding .


    Good choice of words though



    It's Clobberin Time

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •