Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Celebs remembering Kishore Da.

Follow us on Social Media

We in talks with celebs on the birth aniversary of the legend all rounder of the bollywood industry Mr Kishore Kumar.

Today is the birth anniversary of the legendary versatile singer, actor and director Kishore Kumar. Words are less to describe his exceptional talent. On this day we got in touch with a few of our telly celebs to share their views about him and their favorite song sung by him..

Lets have a look on what have they to say about the same…

Apara Mehta : All songs sung by him are truly amazing especially the song: 'Mere naina sawan bhaado' from the film 'Mehbooba' and also the song 'Mera Jeevan Kora Kagaaz Kora He Reh gaya' from the movie 'Kora Kagaaz'. He was the finest actor, singer and director. Nobody can ever match his level.

Amardeep Jha : Words are less to describe the beauty of his songs, his acting and also direction.He is a versatile artist. By listening to his songs you can actually visualize the entire scene he is trying to portray. I love the song 'Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si', which is very much apt for this monsoon (smiles).

Anupam Shyam Ojha : There is no one like Kishore Kumar, he was an all rounder with a great personality. His songs were amazing. Each song has its own uniqueness. The songs from 'Meri Padossan' or 'Sharmili' or any other movie bring you a lot of happiness. He was a man with a great soul and there can never be another Kishore Kumar.

Pooja Gor : I love his song 'Chalte Chalte Mere Yeh Geet Yaad Rakhna Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna'. Words are never going to be enough to praise this legend. He was unmatchable.

Hiten Tejwani : He was a legend. All the songs that he has sung are all time hits and are my favorite. The best I like is: 'cheel-cheel Chillaa Ke Kajri Sunaaye' from the movie 'Half Ticket' and the song 'Hum they, who they aur samma rangeen samajh gayee na' from the movie Chalti ka naam gaadi'. He was just too superb.