dR www.desirulez.net

Default Who Is Your Favourite WWE/F Superstar?

Follow us on Social Media

You can say why you like your favourite superstar, who is he, what is good and bad about him and how you first saw him and where was it (EG: I saw Undertaker the first time when he was facing Stone Cold).

My Favourite Wrestler: ''The Game'' Triple H

Why I like him: Becuase he is like a kick a$$ guy. When he is a face he acts like an anti face, sort of heel by the actions and face by what he does. He is a great wrestler! Future Hall Of Famer (Just saying). He is funny! He is a great heel. He can make you hate him and make the guy look good and himself. LOL!

What is bad about him: Buries Talent

When I first saw him: It was on YouTube during his fued with Sheamus.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Kane

Why: His gimmick. He's the best at keeping his gimmick going. Yeah, the issac yankem crap was bad, but since his 1997 debut as Kane he's been able to mold what should have been a brief sidenote of Undertaker's career - it should have been a brief mention of trivia on some Undertaker recap DVD - and turned it into a career of his own. He has to be given a LOT of credit for being able to sell the same gimmick "I'm the Undertaker's brother" for 15 years, and have it be that successful. For instance, even the Undertaker had to change his gimmick for a while to "I'm an american badass biker". The only one comparable to Kane's level in terms of this is Austin.

Bad: He's used by the company to put people over, a lot, and for a while has basically been a gateway to the upper card. His gimmick as the unstoppable monster brother of the undertaker is so over with fans that he can take heavy losses to put upcoming talent over, and only needs to lay a couple of quick 'show up, beat a jobber up, leave' sessions to reestablish any lost ground. He's the version of the Undertaker that the company can let lose a match... which is a great thing for the company.

First saw him: at his debut badd blood. Really enjoyed the evolution/shane bits a lot though.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    Kane

Why: His gimmick. He's the best at keeping his gimmick going. Yeah, the issac yankem crap was bad, but since his 1997 debut as Kane he's been able to mold what should have been a brief sidenote of Undertaker's career - it should have been a brief mention of trivia on some Undertaker recap DVD - and turned it into a career of his own. He has to be given a LOT of credit for being able to sell the same gimmick "I'm the Undertaker's brother" for 15 years, and have it be that successful. For instance, even the Undertaker had to change his gimmick for a while to "I'm an american badass biker". The only one comparable to Kane's level in terms of this is Austin.

Bad: He's used by the company to put people over, a lot, and for a while has basically been a gateway to the upper card. His gimmick as the unstoppable monster brother of the undertaker is so over with fans that he can take heavy losses to put upcoming talent over, and only needs to lay a couple of quick 'show up, beat a jobber up, leave' sessions to reestablish any lost ground. He's the version of the Undertaker that the company can let lose a match... which is a great thing for the company.

First saw him: at his debut badd blood. Really enjoyed the evolution/shane bits a lot though.
    Yeah Kane was awesome in the late 1990s

My Favourite Wrestler: The Rock & The Undertaker

Why I like The Rock: When I watched wrestling back in the day when i was 5 years old. I watched him wrestle with many guys and every match was just exciting and great. And in 2011, when he returned and at WrestleMania 28 when he defeated John Cena, he became my favorite of all time.
    Why I like Taker: 20-0. Enough said

What is bad about The Rock: he left us in 2004 after WrestleMania 20
    What is bad about Taker: Nothing

When I first saw The Rock: I saw him on Television wrestling Triple H
    When I first saw Taker: I saw him wrestling Batista at WrestleMania 23

mine fav is cena ..although i like to see stone cold in action

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Rey mysterio

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

This is the most no of times started topic .......... start it 100000000 times my answer is just one

The Rated R Superstar Edge

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    Yeah Kane was awesome in the late 1990s
    Yeah he has a lot of haters though and I hope you're not one of them. This man is a guaranteed future hall of famer just as much as HHH will be.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

John Cena

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

cena
    dR Boss is back babyy

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Favourite of All Time Bret Hart One of the Greatest Wrestler in the WWF

-Best there is, best there was...
    -Sharpshooter (Best Finisher)
    -Great Feuds
    -Not so Good on the Mic
    -and who will ever forget the "Montreal Screwjob" (Vince you S.o.B )
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

My Favourite Wrestler: Daniel Bryan (aka Bryan Dainelson).

Why I like him: Best In The World. CM Punk stole his gimmick and put it on the back of a T-shirt, DBD proved it in the ring for a decade.

What is bad about him: Bryan Dainelson > Daniel Bryan.

When I first saw him: Ring Of Honor.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Stone Cold

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

My Favourite Wrestler: Batista
    Why I like him: He used to be a wrecking machine, he also teamed with Rey Mysterio, who was my best friend's favourite superstar
    What is bad about him: He's slow, people also say he's not entertaining and can't wrestle
    When I first saw him: 2007-2008, YouTube

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    Stone Cold
    The Best In The World!