Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Rakhi Special: Twitterati celebrates brother-sister bonding

Follow us on Social Media

While the world is busy celebrating the festival of ‘Rakshabandhan’ with much fervour and zeal, the Twitterati is busy taking on the virtual world to express their love for their brothers and sisters.

While some celebs are busy tweeting their Rakhi pictures, others are busy poking fun on the pretext of the festival.

We bring to you some of the tweets by celebs on Rakhi.

Actor Salman Khan wrote, “hi guys, happy raksha bandhan, try to give amazing gifts to all your sisters today. :-).”

Actress Bipasha tweeted, “Celebrating the Beautiful Bond between a sister n brotherHappy Rakshabandhan to All!”

Echoing the same sentiments Amitabh Bachchan tweeted, “Before all else, it is past the hour and time to wish all a happy RakshaBandhan .. a sisters love for brothers !!”

Stripping queen Poonam Pandey also took to Twitter to wish her brother and posted a picture with him. “Happy Raksha Bandhan to my bro,thank you for Allways looking out for me,Happy Raksha Bandhan to everyone celebrating.”

While socialite Suhel Seth wrote, “Here's wishing all the sisters I never had, a happy Raksha Bandhan. The Government of India will protect you...from themselves.”

Comedian and actor Vir Das added,“Happy Rakhi/ Heres A Rope To Remind You That I m Never Hooking Up With You Under The Guise Of Alleged Sisterly Affection Though Youre Really An Acquaintance Day.”
    ...being a human...