Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default Could Jeff Hardy ever return to WWE?

    Follow us on Social Media





    Could Jeff Hardy ever return to WWE?

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  2. #2
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,056

    Default

    I hope so !!!

  3. #3
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Yes he will return .

  4. #4
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    No. He has had 2 talent wellness program violations already and has continued to abuse drugs after he was done with WWE. It would be risky to bring him back.
    And then there's Linda McMahon's senate run, which pretty much forbids it anyway

  5. #5
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    No. He has had 2 talent wellness program violations already and has continued to abuse drugs after he was done with WWE. It would be risky to bring him back.
    And then there's Linda McMahon's senate run, which pretty much forbids it anyway
    Yes but now he stopped because, last year he was taking drugs in TNA and he almost close the company because on the drugs and TNA Suspended Jeff for 1 YEAR and told Jeff if he is not going to stop taking drugs they are going to let him go. Then he stopped and he is in TNA now.

  6. #6
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    Yes he will return .
    How?

  7. #7
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    Yes but now he stopped because, last year he was taking drugs in TNA and he almost close the company because on the drugs and TNA Suspended Jeff for 1 YEAR and told Jeff if he is not going to stop taking drugs they are going to let him go. Then he stopped and he is in TNA now.
    Was it in the Sting vs Jeff Hardy match? It was only for 4 or 5 minutes.

  8. #8
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    Yes but now he stopped because, last year he was taking drugs in TNA and he almost close the company because on the drugs and TNA Suspended Jeff for 1 YEAR and told Jeff if he is not going to stop taking drugs they are going to let him go. Then he stopped and he is in TNA now.
    That doesn't matter because it will take some time until the general public and WWE officials can truly believe that he's entirely drug-free and they can rely on him again. By the time this happens, he will be too old to perform (at least his high-flying moves and that's what he's famous for) anymore.
    And they'd need to turn him into a poster child for how you can overcome your addiction etc so his past doesn't hurt the company's image


    Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    Was it in the Sting vs Jeff Hardy match? It was only for 4 or 5 minutes.
    Yep, that was one of 'em
    Last edited by DanielBryan; 08-02-2012 at 07:43 PM.

  9. #9
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    He doesn't needs to....... he is having a good career in TNA


    Just see what Wwe has done to Christian after he returned to Wwe from TNA ........... he was awesome in TNA but is struggling in midcard in Wwe now



    It's Clobberin Time

  10. #10
    The Creator :) www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,198

    Default

    agree with IO im a fan of christian despite of being old christian still is a great athlete look at Money in the bank match... i was cheering for him to win the match






  11. #11
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    He doesn't needs to....... he is having a good career in TNA


    Just see what Wwe has done to Christian after he returned to Wwe from TNA ........... he was awesome in TNA but is struggling in midcard in Wwe now
    I know. I hated him because of his ''1 more match'' thing which happened 3 times. It was a waste of his 12 weeks in which he could have done great things.

  12. #12
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    785

    Default

    I dont think he wil return to WWE but in case if he returns to WWE i want to see him as 2nd top face of WWE (as the 1st is reserved for cena )
    LI8

  13. #13
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    I dont think he wil return to WWE but in case if he returns to WWE i want to see him as 2nd top face of WWE (as the 1st is reserved for cena )
    What about Randy Orton? He is a babyface aswel.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •