Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Why is R Truth still employed by WWE?

Follow us on Social Media

this dude is ATROCIOUS. dudes been there since the attitude era back when he was k-kwik or whatever, how old is this has-been, 45 years old? why doesn't WWE release this guy and he can sail back to TNA. his little jimmy act is almost near cringe-worthy to watch as Cena cutting a PG type promo. who agrees? not only that, him being associated with Kingston has turned Kofi into a complete jobber now. why are they even the tag team champs? nobody gives a shit about R Truth, his coming out to the ring smiling is just horrible to watch. his best moment this entire year was when big show knocked his ass out. I marked out last night when the asylum people came out after R Truth, I thought WWE was about to write him off television, who else was thinking the same thing?

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    this dude is ATROCIOUS. dudes been there since the attitude era back when he was k-kwik or whatever, how old is this has-been, 45 years old? why doesn't WWE release this guy and he can sail back to TNA. his little jimmy act is almost near cringe-worthy to watch as Cena cutting a PG type promo. who agrees? not only that, him being associated with Kingston has turned Kofi into a complete jobber now. why are they even the tag team champs? nobody gives a shit about R Truth, his coming out to the ring smiling is just horrible to watch. his best moment this entire year was when big show knocked his ass out. I marked out last night when the asylum people came out after R Truth, I thought WWE was about to write him off television, who else was thinking the same thing?
    I disagree, He is good but not as a face he is great as a heel when he was teaming with The Miz but the WWE ruined i't by turning him to a face so i think you should blame the WWE more than R-Truth because believe me if he turns to a heel again he will be exciting again.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I think the guy is great. Okay okay i don't want to see him main eventing anything, he isnt' the best wrestler in the world, but his little jimmy gimmick is hilarious especially when he's a heel. It's more advantageous for the company to keep him as a face though, so they can sell more lil' jimmy gear.

Then again maybe I just have a thing for crazy wrestlers (truth kane ajlee etc)

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Truth is a better wretler than present and WWE shud employ him as permanent heel
    LI8

I can tolerate Truth's PG shitck, so much better than Cena's.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

R-Truth is not bad at all..... he deserves a good storyline .

God bless Lil Jimmy

It's Clobberin Time

dR www.desirulez.net

R Truth is a good heel. He was given a great storyline and was in a match with The Miz vs The Rock and John Cena. He competed against the Great One! Who is bigger than WWE! However that PPV got low buyings

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post

Super Member www.desirulez.net

He has good wrestling skills AND the Lil' Jimmy gimmick is there for humour!
    R-Truth and Daniel Bryan last raw
    He's doing a good job, but his character needs improving I agree with you on that