Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Cool To all 'Heel CM Punk Fans' I challenge you to a debate!

Follow us on Social Media

Right, as a big fan of CM Punk I for one have expressed myself in other forum topics that I do not want to see CM Punk heel. And to all the Heel Punk fans you are probably thinking why would I not want to see a Punk who can cut edgy promo's, well the fact is I would like to see that but then I was watching WWE this past week and I just thought

If your a true CM Punk fan then you want to see the man have as much success as he can right? now for a guy who has played the babyface role fantastically for the past number of months and has put on number of great matches it angers me when the IWC call his title reign boring and stale. I'm sorry but his title reign has been great with full of wrestling. You complain about lack of wrestling and how it's too soap-opera , if you look back at his title reign hes faced Cena/ADR/Miz/Jericho/Ziggler/Daniel Bryan/Kane and you still complain. Maybe the storylines were not intense enough, but the bottom-line is that Punk title reign so far had amazing matches.

Now to my point theres alot of people here saying ' I'm so glad Heel Punk is back '; well I am not. And dont give me some bullshit sentence saying 'Lets see how it plays out first' because ultimately the end-line is probably lackluster. Punk has proved himself as non-cowardly babyface who has proved that he can beat nearly everyone. When was the last time you seen Punk lose clean? I honestly cant remember.

With Punk turning heel/tweener what-ever you want to call it, it's been a week and they turned this guy from a 'I will face whoever, I don't care who you are' into a whiny little coward. He attacks Rocks out of nowhere, Cena from behind, and then whines about a triple threat match to a babyface AJ General manager. Sorry but this just goes to show that WWE are turning Punk into a #Generic coward heel. Some guy mentioned this on another forum but his words were "I wouldnt be suprised if Punk starts losing to the STF in a matter of seconds" and hes right. As a heel its more easier to lose because Heels are not superior over babyfaces. Which means you wont be seeing Punk hardly kicking out fo the attitude adjustment, you wont be seeing him break free of the STF, nope you will probably be seeing him losing much more from now... but hey, it's still HEEK PUNK RIGHT?

All these heel punk smarks just care about one thing and this is seeing him become edgy, but dont seem to care about the future consequences that might happen with that. You should know by now WWE cater to kids and although Punk may be happy for you IWC, the WWE want to make the kids happy by seeing the ' nasty CM Punk ' get his ass kicked by John Cena and The Rock and all the other petty babyfaces ready to kick CM Punk ass.

How can you want CM Punk as a heel?

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Junior Moderator

I don't want Punk to be heel at all. And I know WWE is making Punk heel, but I hate the fact that they're doing it slowly.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I just have a quick question for you, is the reason why you're replicating threads off of wf, to make this board more active?

As far as cm punk goes, probably the only thing on vince's mind is 1) how to sell more merchandise and 2) how long he wants cm punk's reign to be, considering they mention that it's a 'record' length on every single raw for the past month+

I don't particularly want Punk to be a heel, just don't want him to be a domesticated sell out. I would have much preferred a Cena turn, but we can't have this guys continuing to fallacio each other every week.

Turning Punk is the safe option because his fan base will still stick with him, Chicago/NY/Philly will still cheer Punk and boo Cena out of the building regardless.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I loled after reading the full post

It doesn't bother me if Punk turns heel . How can you forget his days as New Nexus leader .... The best shoot promo that he cut in Austin t-shirt was when he was heel......He left Wwe with the Title as a heel..... He cashed MITB on Edge as Heel.......

heel or face Punk is Best at what he does

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    I don't particularly want Punk to be a heel, just don't want him to be a domesticated sell out. I would have much preferred a Cena turn, but we can't have this guys continuing to fallacio each other every week.

Turning Punk is the safe option because his fan base will still stick with him, Chicago/NY/Philly will still cheer Punk and boo Cena out of the building regardless.

I was born in West Philadelphia.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

CM Punk turning heel will just make it easier to sell tickets.
    No one wants to see a face vs face - its boring. You want epic rivalries!
    & I disagree with the part about CM Punk losing him matches more easily because
    now that he is a heel he will get more controversial wins like all heels do!
    Love him or hate him, he's a great talent!