Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default 3 Hours is going to be Raw's death sentence

Follow us on Social Media

Honestly, 3 hours is going to be the end of Raw unless they drop it to 2 hours again. Seriously, it really is just too long. Firstly, the only ones who will really watch it are hardcore fans. The casual fans aint sticking around for 3 hours. My cousin who is a casual fan finally dropped "I cant watch anymore of this shit, it's so boring" and he is right. A notoriously boring run of Raw's, combined with 3 hours is going to be their death sentence. Whoever had this idea is an idiot.

The worst thing is, I could imagine myself being one of the fans who turn away, and I'm a "proper" wrestling fan. It really is just too boring. I had to fast forward much of the Jericho/Christian match. The thing is, apart from Punk (and his heel turn seems to have been BUTCHERED judging from Raw 1001), there is NOTHING to be interested in. Everything else is pointless. If you wanna keep us around for 3 hours, give us something to give a shit about. The mid-card is still as dead as ever. Santino vs Del Rio AGAIN? It's just awful, then you got a run of recaps. A shit era of wrestling combined with 3 hours is gonna be terrible.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Junior Moderator

I agree, and I heard USA network was pissed off at WWE for making Raw 1000th 15 minutes late.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Yes I watch WWE RAW !!!!LIVE!!!! and I got bored it's too long for a show. Not like your watching a PPV, they made RAW like it's a PPV.

Banned www.desirulez.net

it has just started, I mean 3 hours RAW has just started. They may have some sort of ideas lets wait and see

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by ηєραℓι кєтα View Post
    it has just started, I mean 3 hours RAW has just started. They may have some sort of ideas lets wait and see
    Yes your right, lets wait and see what they are going to make to the show to make it better.

dR www.desirulez.net

Well it only had one episode so people cannot really say it is ''sh*t'' because you havent seen all of the 999 episode have you? What if the Raw Episode 1001 was crap for the wrestling fans and the other 999 Raws be very good or fine for the wrestling fans. What if a legendary match is made? A superstar returns? What if every single match on Raw is very great and well picked with a great stipulation? You never know...

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Everyone needs to CHILL OUT!!!
    It takes time to make progress after change

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I wont mind if they don't replay the same shit over and over, I swear they played the DX segment from previous Raw TWICEon this week's Raw

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

instead of me *****ing about how most of you are *****ing about something that just started. I just going to show you how disgusted I am about this topic:

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    instead of me *****ing about how most of you are *****ing about something that just started. I just going to show you how disgusted I am about this topic:

LOL!