Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default The most ridiculous "finisher" ever

    Follow us on Social Media





    The most ridiculous "finisher" ever

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  2. #2
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default

    I think The People's Elbow. If someone's so badly hurt that they can't get up in the 30 seconds or so it takes to do this move then why not just pin them? Would also like to add The K2 and John Cena's STF...

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  3. #3
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Ryback Finisher: As i look at the move i don't find i't good for him and the finisher is weak i't only can hurt t he jobbers and an unknown wrestlers, He should get a finisher like a powerbomb or a jackhammer a strong finisher and i't will show his strength at the same time.

    The Copra: I hate this move from my guts How hitting a wrestler with your'e hand called a finisher seriously? Santino will never be taken seriously with a finisher like this, So i'm saying if he win a world title and he still comedian and still have theThe Copra as he's finisher believe me i will quit watching the WWE.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  4. #4
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    I think The People's Elbow. If someone's so badly hurt that they can't get up in the 30 seconds or so it takes to do this move then why not just pin them? Would also like to add The K2 and John Cena's STF...
    Correction, KK's new finisher is the roll up she don't use K2 anymore.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  5. #5
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Cobra for me.

  6. #6
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Santino will never be taken seriously with a finisher like this
    It doesn't matter what his finisher is. He will never be taken seriously


    I'd say

  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    WWE make finishers easy because if you see WWE took Justin Gabriel Finisher the 450 SPLASH, that was a sick finisher. I would like to see if they are going to take Evan Bourne's Finisher the AIRBOURNE, when he returns.

  8. #8
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    It doesn't matter what his finisher is. He will never be taken seriously


    I'd say

    Unless he changed his gimmick and himself with the finisher. Then he could probably be taken more seriously. Probably...

  9. #9
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    The Cobra: The move will not be taken seriously. I cannot believe WWE made him put a snake sock on and make it into a Cobra Finisher! Santino's gimmick is pathetic! He is not taken seriously because of his gimmick. I hope he changes it and becomes a heel, he will be taken seriously. He could also make a finisher which looks more seriously!

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    the Cobra a regular punch can hurt more than this ugly finisher

  11. #11
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    And the Cobra strikes again



    It's Clobberin Time

  12. #12

    Default

    As much as the Cobra is a joke finisher, a legitimate strike to the throat could kill you.

  13. #13
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Cobra


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  14. #14
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    As much as the Cobra is a joke finisher, a legitimate strike to the throat could kill you.
    right you are the only one who gets it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  15. #15
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    531

    Default

    The worst finisher?
    Well the worst would be cobra but there is another one .. 619
    Tell me , how the **** can mysterio always make them go with the head out on the 2nd rope and have enough time to give that boot to the face , and how is that so bad to knock him out .
    Randy managed to get his oponent outside the ring always as well to get the ddt from the ropes , that was stupid , now he puts them in that position , but anyway it's not a finisher .

  16. #16
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    As much as the Cobra is a joke finisher, a legitimate strike to the throat could kill you.
    But it is more like his fingers on his right hand swing at the opponents throat and then the opponent falling before the fingers can touch the throat.

  17. #17
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    The worst finisher?
    619
    Tell me , how the **** can mysterio always make them go with the head out on the 2nd rope and have enough time to give that boot to the face , and how is that so bad to knock him out .


    Ok

    1.Its call theatrics.

    2. It gave the Undertaker a concussion and broke his nose. That is how bad it is.

  18. #18
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    But it is more like his fingers on his right hand swing at the opponents throat and then the opponent falling before the fingers can touch the throat.
    thats because its all show. none finisher really hurts some one except by accident.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  19. #19
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    thats because its all show. none finisher really hurts some one except by accident.
    What about Chokeslam? John Cena's AA?

    Chokeslam: Its shows on TV that you are picked up by the throat and then get slammed to the mat.

    AA: You flip over doing a 180 and land hard on the mat.

  20. #20
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    What about Chokeslam? John Cena's AA?

    Chokeslam: Its shows on TV that you are picked up by the throat and then get slammed to the mat.

    AA: You flip over doing a 180 and land hard on the mat.

    Its all about landing right.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •