Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default SRK helping Hrithik in realising his Krrish 3 dream

Follow us on Social Media

Who said Bollywood actors are constantly competing with each other? Well, here's one actor who's been there, done that and trying to help his much younger colleague in realising his dream. Well, we are talking about none other than Shah Rukh Khan, who's supporting Hrithik Roshan and his dad, Rakesh Roshan in ensuring that their highly anticipated superhero flick, Krrish 3, comes out even better than his baby, Ra.One.

According to reports, while SRK is rumoured to have turned down a negative role in the movie, he's gone out of his way to help the Roshans in their flick. And, SRK is doing that by helping the duo in providing them with the infrastructural facilities they require to enrich their film's VFX shots and letting the father-son duo use his studio set up.

Rakesh Roshan confirmed the same to a leading daily, by saying, "Shah Rukh's studio is as good as any foreign studio. The key to get perfect results is time. And I have given them 15 months. Most of my VFX shots are over and they have already started the work."

Well, looks like SRK wants to ensure that Krrish 3 turns out to be even better than his home production Ra.One or perhaps, he's not bothered about any sort of competition! That's truly what makes him the man he is.
    ...being a human...

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

Ra.one Helping Krrish
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM