Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Craziest rumor I have heard about myself: Vikrant Massey

Follow us on Social Media

We brings to you the ‘Wednesday Column’ on actor’s reactions towards the craziest rumors they have ever heard about themselves

With the growing fame, our Telly celebs have to come across many rumors. Our Wednesday column focuses celebs who have heard some of the craziest rumors about themselves and their reaction on them. This week we got in touch with Vikrant Massey who was recently seen playing the role of Murli in Imagine TV's popular show Baba Aiso Var Dhundo.

Here's Vikrant sharing his reaction towards the craziest rumor he has heard about himself.

Vikrant shares, "The craziest rumor I have ever heard about myself was that I demand lot of money for doing a show and it's the reason why I am not getting shows. According to the rumor, I am one amongst the highest paid actors in the industry. When my friends and family came to know about this, they laughed over it."

When asked about how will he react if the person behind spreading the rumor will ever come in front of you, Vikrant added, "I will ask him/her to make this rumor come true (laughs)."

Talking about the reaction when he looks back to the rumor, he added, "I wish this rumor comes true one day."