Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default Tensai's tout removed in which he spoke in English ? Why?

    Follow us on Social Media





    Tensai has touted a video earlier today in which he spoke in English but now that tout has been removed by Wwe .



    See the removed tout hear http://www.tout.com/m/im24jc , means you cant see it it's removed


    Was Wwe planning a character change for Tensai which has now been postponed ??




    Source - Inisdeout, I figured it out



    It's Clobberin Time

  2. #2
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    We already know that Tensai can talk in English

  3. #3
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ηєραℓι кєтα View Post
    We already know that Tensai can talk in English
    What ??? I didn't knew that

    Lolz the point is his character is Japanese but he touted for the first time after joining Wwe back in English ........... but it got removed within 24 hrs.....


    Why ?


    Maybe Wwe was thinking of a character change but now they have changed their mind .



    It's Clobberin Time

  4. #4
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    what does he say in the tout?? maybe its not because spoke english but what he said
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  5. #5
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    what does he say in the tout?? maybe its not because spoke english but what he said

    I didn't saw it..... cause it's removed thats how I figured out the news lol...... it's original by me.....


    On news site it's posted that he has touted for the first time in english something offensive about Sakamoto

    Tensai's comments will undoubtedly offend many people and be considered racist, and I question WWE's wisdom in writing such lines for Tensai. If Tensai is responsible for writing the lines, I doubt they are Tensai's true feelings.
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 08-01-2012 at 07:05 PM.



    It's Clobberin Time

  6. #6

    Default

    I thought if was funny, given the time Matt Bloom (Tensai) has spent in Japan and how well he was treated I find it difficult to believe he has an issue with the Japanese. He's supposed to be a heel, he was just doing his job.

    PC bullshit, I hate this fake PC nonsense so much.

    I laughed at AW's comment as well, which was much more offensive.

    It's pretty hypocritical given Vince was making fun of JR's disability (again) a few weeks ago.

  7. #7
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    I thought if was funny, given the time Matt Bloom (Tensai) has spent in Japan and how well he was treated I find it difficult to believe he has an issue with the Japanese. He's supposed to be a heel, he was just doing his job.

    PC bullshit, I hate this fake PC nonsense so much.

    I laughed at AW's comment as well, which was much more offensive.

    It's pretty hypocritical given Vince was making fun of JR's disability (again) a few weeks ago.

    Ya I don't get that first you tell the guy to Tout and then remove it ......


    They should reintroduce Tensai as Matt Bloom or Albert , Tensai character is a nightmare for a guy who is talented like Matt is.



    It's Clobberin Time

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Ya I don't get that first you tell the guy to Tout and then remove it ......


    They should reintroduce Tensai as Matt Bloom or Albert , Tensai character is a nightmare for a guy who is talented like Matt is.
    He's already been hurt so much by this Tensai character it'll be impossible for him to get over even if he loses it, at best he'll go back to being Albert. And they didn't want to re-sign Albert or they wouldn't have released him, they wanted Giant Bernard, yet they booked him as Tensai. You only get one chance to make an impact upon a return like this and WWE blew it, they should just release him back to Japan.

  9. #9
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    This was added on YouTube today:

    Respect

  10. #10
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    This was added on YouTube today:


    Tnx for the video


    That was really offensive lol......... heard more than this on live tv



    It's Clobberin Time

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •