Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Yeh Jo Mohabbat (2012) Movie Info, Trailer

Follow us on Social Media

Cast: Aditya Samanta, Nazia Hussain, Mohnish Behl, Rati Agnihotri, Farida Jalal, Mukesh Tiwari, Anooradha Patel, Preet Kaur Madan.
    Director:
    Shree Narayan Singh
    Producer:
    Ashim Samanta
    Genre: Romance
    Release Date:
    August 03, 2012

Plot:Our background is set amongst a set of proud Indian families comprising of the Rathore and Choudhary who are both very wealthy hoteliers from Udaipur in Rajasthan. An unsolved murder of a family member, combined with business rivalry and the need to prove to each other their supremacy deepens the enmity. However, God has other plans.

A girl (Karishma) is born to the Rathore family and a boy (Karan) to the Choudhary family. 23 years hence, unknown of their family backgrounds, they meet each other one summer in the romantic and breathtaking locales of Poland where the journey of love and togetherness begins....It's a beautiful narration where emotions, drama, lilting music and passionate romance make a great comeback.

dR Boss is back babyy

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

Good Job!!
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM