Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Natalie Portman's legal threat forces Saif to apologise for lame joke

Follow us on Social Media

Guess Saif Ali Khan is following girlfriend Kareena Kapoor's footsteps, when it comes to being uncertain and confused about what he speaks. While Kareena became a butt of joke after she said that she left Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela, though grapevine suggested that the directer ousted her from the movie, and now, it's Saif who seems to be mincing his words!

His sad attempt at humour (he said that he's signed Hollywood actress Natalie Portman for his next production, which is a rom-com) has irked Natalie, so much so that the Hollywood biggie has threatened to sue the actor.

According to reports, Saif, who was irritated at being quizzed about things related to his life and profession, cracked a bad joke to a leading tabloid and we quote, A love story we are working on ... Its a secret ... We are doing a film with Natalie Portman. And, buzz has it that when the speculation reached Natalie, she wasn't left impressed and her legal team instantly got into action, threatening Saif on phone and suggesting that they would sue the actor lest he comes up with a public apology, clarifying that Natalie has nothing to do with his movie!

Well, that was all to freak out Saif and the poor actor had to conjure up an apology clarifying his stand, he's believed to have told a leading daily, It was a joke, I am sorry. Its just that I am very annoyed with speculations on all the aspects of my life."

If this goes on, I might just start making up stories like these to entertain myself. Hope people will understand that, added Saif.

Well, we don't quite get your idea of making stories Saif. Are you spending too much time with Kareena?
    ...being a human...