Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Pratigya to replace Aamir Khan with Lakhon Mein Ek!

Follow us on Social Media

Pooja Gor a.k.a Pratigya, who plays the dynamic lead character in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya will now be seen hosting Lakhon Mein Ek. The show will replace Aamir Khans Satyamev Jayate which means it will go on air from Sunday, August 5 at 11am.

Pooja, who will be making her debut in anchoring with this show says, I am very excited about hosting this show. Its a beginning of a new phase in my life all together. I will play the sutradhar of the show and bring these inspiring stories to our viewers.

Renowned for her ultra-courageous role in MKAP, where she goes an extra mile for anything she believes in, Pooja further adds, I am extremely happy that Pratigya is getting this opportunity to go beyond her own show as she is known for standing for herself and the society and has always supported justice.

Pooja, while heaping praises on the theme of the show concludes by saying, I am looking forward for the show to go on air and I am sure the stories will strike the chords of one and all, the way it has touched mine.
    ...being a human...