dR www.desirulez.net

Default How Did You Guy Get Into Wrestling?

Follow us on Social Media

Hey guys,

Since I am a wrestling fan, I am interested to know, how you guys got into wrestling? Did you get into it in the Attidute Era or started from WCW?

This is how I got into Wrestling:

I was watching Football on Sky on early Tuesday morning at probaby 1:30am. I changed the channel twice and landed on Monday Night Raw. It said something about 2 weeks until Royal Rumble. I liked the wrestling and then saw Triple H and saw him wrestle. He, then became my favourite wrestler because I am not much of a heel or face guy. I then went on my computer and searched for Youtube and then saw various WWE segment, in-ring promos, matches, funny moments etc...

I liked his fueds with Sheamus and Sheamus is a very good heel just like Triple H can be. Sheamus can make you hate him because he hates on the crowds and attacks the babyfaces. But Triple H makes a very good impact when he turns heel. It is like he is going to kill his enemies. If you saw WWE in 2003, remember when Shawn Micheals won against Triple H (At Summerslam), Triple H hit him in the back with the slegdehammer because Shawn has hade a history of back problems.

So How did You Get Into Wrestling?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I was 11-12 when I started watching it , it was 2003

I was switching from one cartoon channel to another and in between both was the channel on which Wwe aired....... Big Show was choke-slaming Brock Lesnar through the announce table and I could not stop myself from watching that segment...... And from that time I have hardly missed any episode of Wwe
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 07-31-2012 at 12:13 AM.

It's Clobberin Time

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I was 11-12 when I started watching it , it was 2003

I was switching from one cartoon channel to another and in between both was the channel on which Wwe aired....... Big Show was choke-slaming Brock Lesnar through the announce table and I could not stop myself from watching that segment...... And from that time I have hardly missed any episode of Wwe
    We are sort of the same. We both missed the Attidute Era.

Junior Moderator

I was 6 years old when I was watching TV and was getting bored, so I decided to start changing the channels to start finding something interesting. Then I found Smackdown. It showed on the screen that it was going to be Carlitos Cabana and the guest was gonna be the Big Show. I thought that tonight was going to be a big show but then I found out that the guys name was Big Show I think Show ended up attacking Carlito.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Basically I've watched it straight out of the womb (meaning: as long as I remember.) Because my bro's were huge wrestling fans back then and then we turned into a huge wrestling family lol. Talking about wrestling the entire time, wrestling in the backyard, on the trampoline, and basically everywhere... (I used to be Raven when I wrestled, just remembered that lol) Thanks to them I have been watching wrestling since 96 ( though I'm born in 1998 but a while back they downloaded almost all the episodes from the attitude era...) So yeah, thanks to them I'm watching wrestling and I had a lot of fun wrasslin' with them fer fun.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I started watching wrestling since 2002. My sister was changing the channels and I saw WWE. It was the Debut of Rey Mysterio. Rey was facing Chavo Guerrero. I saw mysterio doing all those HIGH-FLYING moves and from that moment I couldn't stop watching WRESTLING.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

i start to watch it around 1993, it was broadcast on sundays afternoon in my country! good memories of Bam Bam Bigelow, The Warrior, Yokozuna, Undertaker, hulk hogan, and the best of the best... Aldo Montoya, the "Portuguese Man O' War"
    around year 2000 i watch some wcw when Booker was champion, but it was broadcast in german, so i don't understand almost anything lool
    i start to watch again in 2004, after wrestlemania when Chirs Benoit was WHC, a channel from my country start to broadcast in that time!
    lucky us there is internet now

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

omg i dont know that anymore. I guess my mom was a wrestling fan before me and so I start watching it. but what I'm still know and will never forget was my first live show in Germany 1992 I was seven years old. I believe it was called WWS(World Wrestling Superstars) and I watched legends in action like Jake the Snake, Utimate Warrior and Greg the Hammer Valentine...and I specially remeber him because that Son of a ***** took 10Mark(thats like 5 $) for an Autograph. but thats all I know from that time
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 07-31-2012 at 10:00 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Started renting wrestling tapes in the early 90's.

Got pay TV in 1996, so was able to watch the Monday night wars live.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I always loved wrestling. When I was 5, I watched The Rock's wrestling for some days and since then he is my favorite of all time. I didn't know about the Storylines or anything. I just watched Wrestling. Then I left watching it. But, in January of 2009, my Uncle introduced my to the Great Khali - Yes the Great Khali. And when I watched him wrestle the Undertaker & beating him, Khali became my favorite. Then I started watching weekly shows (SmackDown & RAW) and I came to know how worst Khali is as a wrestler. Since then, I never missed a Single Episode of RAW & Smackdown

Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    We are sort of the same. We both missed the Attidute Era.

No I didn't I have watched tons of DVD you too should......... or youtube is even a better option

It's Clobberin Time

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    No I didn't I have watched tons of DVD you too should......... or youtube is even a better option
    Youtube doesn't give good qualities for some. And for others the screen is too small, it makes the wrestlers looks sort of fat or ver long, sort of. Also the DVDs give you everysingle episode of the Attidute Era, but that will do. Thanks, I will buy about 5 Blu Ray Attidute Era DVDs.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    omg i dont know that anymore. I guess my mom was a wrestling fan before me and so I start watching it. but what I'm still know and will never forget was my first live show in Germany 1992 I was seven years old. I believe it was called WWS(World Wrestling Superstars) and I watched legends in action like Jake the Snake, Utimate Warrior and Greg the Hammer Valentine...and I specially remeber him because that Son of a ***** took 10Mark(thats like 5 $) for an Autograph. but thats all I know from that time
    You lucky guy! You saw the legends wrestle in person and lived every week of it! This person,I remember, called wrestling in 1980s or 2004 ''Classic Wrestling.'' LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    Talking about wrestling the entire time, wrestling in the backyard, on the trampoline, and basically everywhere... (I used to be Raven when I wrestled, just remembered that lol)
    He.......he.....he....... I also used to play Royal Rumble matches on bed with my brother and couisins ...... the last man remaining on bed wins the match , but I never won cause I was the smallest ........ but don't care cause I was most naughty one ,the person who eliminated me had to pay for it later

Really miss those days

watching wrestling since 96 ( though I'm born in 1998 but a while back they downloaded almost all the episodes from the attitude era...)

Doesn't make sense cause you used the word since

And if it does then I am watching wrestling from 80's

By the way who starts watching wrestling just when they are born, don't blame me for asking it you said so

It's Clobberin Time

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

Basically I've watched it straight out of the womb (meaning: as long as I remember.) Because my bro's were huge wrestling fans back then and then we turned into a huge wrestling family lol. Talking about wrestling the entire time, wrestling in the backyard, on the trampoline, and basically everywhere... (I used to be Raven when I wrestled, just remembered that lol) Thanks to them I have been watching wrestling since 96 ( though I'm born in 1998 but a while back they downloaded almost all the episodes from the attitude era...) So yeah, thanks to them I'm watching wrestling and I had a lot of fun wrasslin' with them fer fun.

Boi The GM of RAW & SD (as I call him!!) has gone crazy!! & Declare him most mentally unstable guy after AJ & The umpa lumpa goat face
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

my dad was a big fan i grew up seeing attitude era

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Back in the Attitude Era wrestling was the 'talk of the town' so I didn't have satellite but I knew it was something big!
    So I went round my cousins house (typical rich and spoilt lol) I watched a SummerSlam PPV and then I played the video game WWF SMACKDOWN 2 KNOW YOUR ROLE PS1 that there was the real reason behind it all... And I can say now comparing it to WWE 12 its in a league of its own.
    That's my story