Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Post Which of these two you say ?? Let's go CENA or CENA Suck's

    Follow us on Social Media





    Which of these two you say ?? Let's go CENA or CENA Suck's

  2. #2
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    he gets no reaction of me
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  3. #3
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    163

    Default

    i don't say anyone, raw start at 1am in my country and i don't want to wake up the neighbors

  4. #4
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by native View Post
    i don't say anyone, raw start at 1am in my country and i don't want to wake up the neighbors
    In my contury it Starts at 2am but I wake up to watch WWE.

  5. #5
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    None..

  6. #6
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    What kind of moron cheers while watching TV .............


    It's just face reactions.......depends on my mood



    It's Clobberin Time

  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    What kind of moron cheers while watching TV .............


    It's just face reactions.......depends on my mood
    HEHEHEHEHE

  8. #8
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default

    Neither, I couldn't care enough to even sit through a Cena match let alone chant Cena sucks.

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  9. #9
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    In my contury it Starts at 2am but I wake up to watch WWE.
    You took my line!
    Respect

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    I don't cheer nothing...............but if i have to, then i would say "Stop Main Eventing because you do not have the WWE Championship"
    if i have to cheer then I would go with "Cena Sucks"

  11. #11
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Let's go CENA

  12. #12
    Super Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    154

    Default

    I FIND THE CHANT ANNOYING AS HELL!!!
    If you dislike him - boo him
    If you like him - cheer him
    I WOULD AGREE WITH DAMIEN SANDOW THE WWE UNIVERSE CONTAINS MANY IMBECILES

    The only person to blame is Cena - the moron created a bad chant for himself (he probably regrets that day)

    Last edited by princehas2010; 07-31-2012 at 10:36 AM.

  13. #13
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    I say Cena Suck!

    Why?

    1. Very Overrated
    2. Only uses the 5 moves of doom!
    3. Buries talent (Like Alex Shiley)!
    4. Has been a babyface for over 7 or 8 years!
    5. Gets the WWE Championship whenever he wants to
    6. Always talks about Hustle, Loyalty and Respect and also the Never Give Up crap
    7. Main Evenys even though he doesn't have a championship

  14. #14
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by princehas2010 View Post
    I FIND THE CHANT ANNOYING AS HELL!!!
    If you dislike him - boo him
    If you like him - cheer him
    I WOULD AGREE WITH DAMIEN SANDOW THE WWE UNIVERSE CONTAINS MANY IMBECILES

    The only person to blame is Cena - the moron created a bad chant for himself (he probably regrets that day)


    So you're hating on fans for being....fans?



    Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    I say Cena Suck!

    Why?

    1. Very Overrated
    2. Only uses the 5 moves of doom!
    3. Buries talent (Like Alex Shiley)!
    4. Has been a babyface for over 7 or 8 years!
    5. Gets the WWE Championship whenever he wants to
    6. Always talks about Hustle, Loyalty and Respect and also the Never Give Up crap
    7. Main Evenys even though he doesn't have a championship
    You haven't been here long so I'm not going to banter you with how wrong your are in half those reasons.
    Last edited by Tray; 08-01-2012 at 09:56 PM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •