Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up Aamir, Shah Rukh and I Are Lucky – Salman Khan

Follow us on Social Media

The Tiger of Bollywood, Mr.Salman Khan gave us time and exclusive chat with Salman is what we are going to serve you today.

When we asked Sallu that Still the Khan’s are Ruling Bollywood He Said “I’m grateful to Sooraj Barjatya for Maine Pyar Kiya and so many others who believed in me. I guess all three of us (Aamir, Shah Rukh and I) have been lucky. Sometimes we got good scripts that turned out to be even better films. And at other times, our very ordinary films have done wonders at the box office. But above all, we have God’s blessings and have managed a faithful fan following.

Salman told us about the Next Project he is working “ he replied smiling that “I’m starting my younger brother Sohail’s film next. Actually when I heard Sohail’s script, my immediate reaction was ‘wow.’ If a script doesn’t do that to me; I’m not even going to attempt a film anymore.”.

The actor, who has been extremely successful at the Box Office since the last three consecutive years wants all films to rake in Rs 200 crores!

Salman said, “Actors don`t do movies to break records. The idea is always to make a film with utmost sincerity. Records get made and broken because of statistics. The numbers of theatres that play Bollywood movies globally have increased; the release of films is now very wide. Naturally the returns have increased. Frankly from now on, I want all films to start crossing the ` 200 cr mark.”

We Wish Salman Best of Luck for Future Movies !!

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

My reaction after reading this is
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM