Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Tensai being wasted?

Follow us on Social Media

Lord Tensai, A-Train, Prince Albert, I always believed Albert was wasted talent, and I couldn't help but notice he's back on Superstars and falling down the drains, again. There's people who think he's garbage, to me he has potential to really utilize his gimmick, and main-event matches. I think he needs a push, anyone else? He's not in his prime, but that shouldn't stop WWE from using him.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

I think he's great wrestler and a guy who can perfect every character that he get, But he got his push and i'ts ended at MITB so i think he have to wait for a while before he get's another push, And the pushes should given to guys like Drew Mcintyre Alex Riley and Jack Swagger because honestly they NEED a big push.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Tensai got his push. He beat cena clean. He didnt' get the love of a face, and he didn't get the heat of a heel... he got the 'get the hell out of the ring' from the audience.

Seriously, this 'tensai' gig has got to go. It's the equivalent of Mark Henry returning right now and calling himself the 'Mighty Augmented Avenger' or something equally ridiculous.

For the record, though, I always believed that albert was wasted airtime, anyway.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Yup, I agree Tensai should be re-cycled and used properly cause he is a non-biodegradable waste

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post

Seriously, this 'tensai' gig has got to go. It's the equivalent of Mark Henry returning right now and calling himself the 'Mighty Augmented Avenger' or something equally ridiculous.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Tensai being wasted? Really? Really? Really? Tensai is a waste himself!
    Respect

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    Tensai being wasted? Really? Really? Really? Tensai is a waste himself!

The Tensai character killed him, they should have introduced him as Johnny Ace's henchman and played him off as a gaijin who found success in Japan, exactly like Ace.

Instead he's walking around like a giant weeaboo when he should be a bad ass.

Moderator www.desirulez.net

i think tensai vs ryback would not be a waste and i think ryback deserves more of a push then tensai what about you guys ?

dR www.desirulez.net

He is being wates big time! They showed him as a guy who is so strong that he can beat John Cena! Super Cena couldn't do anything! And now jobbers can beat him. WWE is enthusiastic in the beginning and but sometime happens and then they become lame and ruin it .

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    He is being wates big time! They showed him as a guy who is so strong that he can beat John Cena! Super Cena couldn't do anything! And now jobbers can beat him. WWE is enthusiastic in the beginning and but sometime happens and then they become lame and ruin it .
    Tyson Kidd is getting pushed now. I actually kind of like the guy, although when his music hit on RAW yesterday, I had no idea who it was that was coming out to fight tensai.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    Tyson Kidd is getting pushed now. I actually kind of like the guy, although when his music hit on RAW yesterday, I had no idea who it was that was coming out to fight tensai.
    I know. After the Hart Dynasty ended and his partner left WWE, WWE has overlooked Tyson Kidd up until Money In The Bank.