Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Orton new gimmick?

Follow us on Social Media

As most of us know now Randy Orton is coming back to raw this monday and will be back in the title scene almost immediately due to his reputation and popularity, and i have heard some people on the forum saying that he needs to go back to his legend killer gimmick while others are saying he needs an entirely new gimmick for he is becoming to stale and cannot return to his old gimmick.

Honestly can't think of a gimmick he could have which could elevate him as a top face or heel in the main event lets be honest he can't return to his old ways so its the viper or something completely different. All i could think of is him keeping the viper gimmick but simply cutting more promos and using the mic more, and adding a couple of moves to his move set, possibly a submission or two.

What suggestions would you guys make towards Orton having a new gimmick if he was to on his return or the near future.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I'd actually much rather see Orton vs Rock at RR than Punk or Cena...

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

He himself is about to be a legend now , so legend killer gimmick does not suit him anymore........

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    He himself is about to be a legend now , so legend killer gimmick does not suit him anymore........
    Exactly , can't be a legend killer .
    As of his mic skills , he always been a convincing guy but never said anything worth listening , his mic skills got kinda booring if you ask me , a gimmick change could be good .
    On top of that they won't make him heel because he's not a real face either , he's between those and it suits him .
    They could make him look like more like a non-heel , non-face , to stand between everyone in conflicts , that could be cool .

i am orton fan .. but i am bored with his mic skill and that's the reason they moved him to SD [ 2nd reason edge retired ] and pushed punk !

orton + viper = half heel half face else

i hope they change his gimmick [ cant see any scope ] or turn him heel this will do it for me