Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Unhappy WWE is making Dolph look very dumb

Follow us on Social Media

Is he gonna come out teasing a cash in every damn time Sheamus has a match? Edge did it perfectly he held on to it for ages almost making us forget he had it then cashed it in and shocked everyone. The way Dolph is doing it is making Sheamus aware that every match now he should expect Dolph. How's he gonna catch Sheamus off guard if he's reminding Sheamus ever damn week he has the briefcase?

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

You can't compare Ziggler to Edge, Edge is called the ultimate opportunist for a reason if he see an opportunity he will take i't and get the championship easily and that's made him a HOF among other stuff, But about Ziggler i think i't should be like this but i'ts not Ziggler who ruin this i'ts Sheamus somehow as he the superhero of Smackdown i mean if he got beaten by two guys he will still stand up and give a brogue kick to Ziggler, So i think he should cash the briefcase after loose the championship maybe.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Nothing would please me more than Jericho screwing Dolph's chance and losing the briefcase or around about another way.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Nah , i think Cena loosing the brieftcase is enough , Dolph should be a champ , he deserves it .