Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Ratan Rajpoot to make a comeback with Ravi Ojha's next?

Follow us on Social Media

Beautiful and hardworking Ratan Rajpoot, who was seen in Swastik Picturesí Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo and DJís A Creative Unitís Radha Ki Betiyaan on Imagine, rose to immense popularity with Imagineís Swayamvar. She became famous but the show did not really click with the masses.

Though during Swayamvar, she got engaged to one of the contestants, the buzz about their strained relationship is also making rounds in media circles. But letís not talk about the past. The recent that we have heard is that she is on the verge of signing on the dotted lines soon for a serial.

Ravi Ojha, after giving a hit show like Sasural Genda Phool (Star Plus) will be back on TV with a bi weekly on Star Plus that will air every Saturday and Sunday. It is heard that the makers have approached Ratan Rajput to play the lead in the show.

When we contacted Ratan Rajpoot, she said, ďTalks are on with many production houses and soon I will take up something good that comes my way. Till that time I will choose to be tight lipped.Ē

All we can say is that fans are waiting for their Laali to be back in actionÖ