Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Gokuldham Society's tribute to Rajesh Khanna!

Follow us on Social Media

Gokuldham Society of SAB TV’s popular show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah to give a tribute to our 1st superstar Rajesh Khanna….

Our Television industry is busy giving tribute to the 1st superstar of Bollywood Rajesh Khanna who left this world recently. SAB TV's popular show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah produced by Neela Telefilms is also going to pay a tribute to the superstar by performing on some of his songs.

We got in touch with Dilip Joshi who plays Jhethalal in the show who said, "We are danincg on his hit song bheegi bheegi raaton mein and both of us will also mimic the dressing by the actors. I am a fan of Rajesh Khanna and I love his movies and his imitable style of acting. Now to enact his song will be real fun."
    Dr. Haathi will be seen performing on haathi mere saathi and the Sodhi couple will be seen grooving on Shayad meri shaadi ka khayal.

Producer Asit Kumar Modi says, "We have worked hard on the concept and presentation and I am sure that our viewers are going to love it."