Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Deepika Singh says there is no better gift than the gift of love

Follow us on Social Media

Deepika Singh, who is seen essaying the role of Sandhya in Shashi Sumeet Mittal Production Pvt Ltd’s Diya Aur Baati Hum on Star Plus is celebrating her birthday today (26 July).

We got in touch with her to know about her birthday plans. “It was nice. This is the first time I am celebrating my birthday in this manner wherein my fans have been calling me. My Facebook pages and fan pages are full of fans’ birthday greetings. I am very thankful to God for the same.”

Deepali continued, “I was with my family last night when I reached home after the shoot. My mother and sisters had planned a lot for and had got cakes and gifts for me. There is no better gift than the gift of love. I am spellbound by the immense amount of love that I am getting from people across the world.”

Furthermore, this lovely belle is also a believer. “This morning, I went to the temple to pray to God; this has been my regular practice on every birthday of mine. I am sincerely missing my father and brother who are away in Delhi; I wish they were here with me. On this day, I wish that all my fans get what they desire for and succeed in getting the desired success in life like I did. I don’t want people to be deprived of anything. There’s nothing more that I can wish for.”

We wish you a very happy birthday… Deepika!!
    ...being a human...