Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Wrestlers in need of a new finisher

Follow us on Social Media

Any wrestlers that you think could do with a new finisher.

i personally think daniel bryan could use the sling blade as an impact move such as Kurt Angles "Olympic Slam"

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Junior Moderator

Rey mysterio needs the Canadian destroyer.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Miz needs a new one. I dont get why this is a finisher at all
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

love Punk but I've always hated the GTS. For me it requires way too much suspension of disbelief. "Wow what a slam! Crazy drop! Now he's got the guy up on his shoulders! And...he shifts him off and gives him a weak looking knee...wow that was disappointing." The aesthetics of the move look off as well. Why would you go to the trouble of lifting a guy up on your shoulders just to knee him? Wouldn't it make sense while he's up there to try and maximize the damage by, say, giving him a Death Valley Driver, F-5, Gutbuster or something? Anything other than a knee, that's just a really lame payoff.

Brodus Clay needs to get off my screen, but since that's not likely to happen, how about a finisher that's not some shitty splash?

Not a big fan of the Brogue kick either, mostly because its unoriginal.

Still, the Cobra is by far the worst finisher. Its like reliving the Fingerpoke of Doom every Monday night, and at least Hogan and Nash I could tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    love Punk but I've always hated the GTS. For me it requires way too much suspension of disbelief. "Wow what a slam! Crazy drop! Now he's got the guy up on his shoulders! And...he shifts him off and gives him a weak looking knee...wow that was disappointing." The aesthetics of the move look off as well. Why would you go to the trouble of lifting a guy up on your shoulders just to knee him? Wouldn't it make sense while he's up there to try and maximize the damage by, say, giving him a Death Valley Driver, F-5, Gutbuster or something? Anything other than a knee, that's just a really lame payoff.

Brodus Clay needs to get off my screen, but since that's not likely to happen, how about a finisher that's not some shitty splash?

Not a big fan of the Brogue kick either, mostly because its unoriginal.

Still, the Cobra is by far the worst finisher. Its like reliving the Fingerpoke of Doom every Monday night, and at least Hogan and Nash I could tolerate.
    There's nothing wrong with the aesthetics of the G2S, you lift the opponent and drop him into a rising knee so the force of the strike is magnified. It looks brutal when executed effectively, definitely one of the best finishers in the business.

If the commentators sold the Cobra as a dangerous strike to the throat it would be more acceptable.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Sin Cara need a new Finisher

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Kofi Kingston needs a submission manoeuvre. I'd love to see him as Intercontinental Champ some day, so if he ever gets to stand alone some day; get a submission manoeuvre on top of Trouble In Paradise.
    Respect

Super Member www.desirulez.net

CM Punk - since he's good with kicks give him sweet chin music