Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Predictions for Punks reasonings for turning heel?

Follow us on Social Media

Predictions for Punks reasonings for turning heel?

We all know Punks gonna drop dat pipebomb next Monday but in the mean time lets try and predict what his reasoning behind his actions where.I think its going to be something like this:

At wrestlemania,Punk was involved in a match over the WWE title that was also to determine who "The Best Wrestler In The World" was,but despite the magnitude of the match it was over shadowed by Rock/Cena,who in Punks opinion,he is superior than wrestling-wise and due to what was riding on it his match should've been the main event.However Punk held his tongue,although he found himself secretly agreeing with Chris Jericho when he claimed John Cena was just going to enter himself into the MITB simply "because he was John Cena" and the final straw was when Rock came back to announce he will face the WWE chapion at the Royal Rumble for the title,a title shot he never really earned,but one hes getting "simply because he's the Rock" much like Cena gets things "simply because he's Cena",so when Rock went to make the save,Punk decided to show him exaclty what he thought of him hence the Heel turn.I think it could be something along those lines...thoughts?

Only makes sense if he's going to vs Rock at SS and Austin at Mania.

Those are pretty big matches, worth making the heel change for.

Otherwise, I can't see why they would turn their number 2 babyface and merc seller heel.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

punk gonna be with rock probably coz once in a life time over so no cena, may be a chance of triple threat cena, rock and punk

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Heel or Face Punk is best at what he does

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I can see a pipebomb coming next raw

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

It's hopefully something similar to that. Or possibly the fact he's been overshadowed during his title reign by Cena.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Super Member www.desirulez.net

He may have made a deal with Big Show to take out Cena
    His reasoning - 'Rocky I don't like you!' 'Cena you suck anyway, so I couldn't give a damn!'

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by princehas2010 View Post
    His reasoning - 'Rocky I don't like you!' 'Cena you suck anyway, so I couldn't give a damn!'
    Sounds more like you then punk.