Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Why Alex Riley lost his push

Follow us on Social Media

Regarding Alex Riley's status with WWE, it's said that he lost his push that was in the works because of a backstage incident with John Cena.

PWInsider.com reports word going around is that a while back, Riley was backstage with John Cena and Cena was ribbing him in front of some of the other wrestlers. Riley reportedly came back angrily at Cena, which was seen as him "breaking the code of the locker-room.

Is that really fair? lol, I'm not a fan of his but if Cena was saying some really offensive stuff it's abit harsh to punish him for reacting.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I wonder what the WWE would be like if Cena really got fired for once and for all.
    Respect

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Sounds like another load of make believe...

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    Is that really fair? lol, I'm not a fan of his but if Cena was saying some really offensive stuff it's abit harsh to punish him for reacting.
    Fair? lol

Wrestling politics is childish shit, still too much carny in American wrestling.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    I wonder what the WWE would be like if Cena really got fired for once and for all.
    Think of Austin or rock getting fired once and for all and you'll get the same result.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

He was way too green for the push he was getting. He's improving in the ring but I doubt he'll return to the booking momentum he had at that time. Miz really solidified him as a popular babyface and despite his almost non-existant presence on Raw and Smackdown and his poor booking he seems to still be naturally over with the fans. It's quite impressive to be honest.

Good thing is he has mic skills and charisma (the things that are harder to teach), the rest like his ring work and psychology is a matter of training and practice.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Getting bored...................... Lets blame Cena again

I heard Cena was involved in the firing of Kharma too

Makes sense

It's Clobberin Time