Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default HHH vs. Lesnar to Main Event SS?

Follow us on Social Media

Anyone catch that little comment by Heyman, "You wanna MAIN EVENT Summerslam against Brock Lesnar!?"

Yah. He said main event. It was subtle. But it was there. Hopefully it was just Heyman taking liberties with his line, which you can let a guy like Heyman do because he's amazing on the mic.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

That will probably be the main event, yes.

It's HHH, if he can book himself a main event spot he will.

That was a joke having Lesnar look so weak on Raw.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Yup that will be the main event......... HHH and Lesnar are a brand they wont open the show

It's Clobberin Time

Punk vs. Cena needs to main event over this match.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    Punk vs. Cena needs to main event over this match.
    right

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Every match that includes Triple H in i't will be the main event i mean if Triple H gone against Hornswoggle i't will be the main event .

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Guys Triple H vs Brock Lesnar will be the main event.....This year WWE is following a strategy that main event in every PPV will not be either a WWE nor World Heavyweight Title Match....All main events so far have been non-title matches & the remaining ones including SummerSlam will also be Non-Titles ones

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

HHH VS. Taker with HBK as ref wasn't even the main event at WM28, and it was by far the best moment. WWE should look up the term "main event".
    Respect

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    HHH VS. Taker with HBK as ref wasn't even the main event at WM28, and it was by far the best moment. WWE should look up the term "main event".
    I'ts more about the booking than what is the better match, I mean at MITB the better match was Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan but still they put the Raw MITB as the main event because John Cena is in i't, All the booking were always John Cena the main event of ever PPV the WWE caring more about putting John Cena as the main event than putting the WWE championship as the main event.

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I'ts more about the booking than what is the better match, I mean at MITB the better match was Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan but still they put the Raw MITB as the main event because John Cena is in i't, All the booking were always John Cena the main event of ever PPV the WWE caring more about putting John Cena as the main event than putting the WWE championship as the main event.
    Actually correct now that you mention it. So people, there you have your answer. HHH VS. Lesnar will not be the main event. Also, now that I think of it, no matter who CM Punk goes against, I think he will be in the main event since it will be for the title.
    Respect

Actually correct now that you mention it. So people, there you have your answer. HHH VS. Lesnar will not be the main event. Also, now that I think of it, no matter who CM Punk goes against, I think he will be in the main event since it will be for the title.
    But remember man Triple H was never at the PPV's that Cena was the main event of i't, And also the last time that Triple H wrestled he was the main event of Night Of Champions and also the match between Triple H vs Brock Lesnar is seen as the biggest match of Summerslam even bigger than Cm Punk vs John Cena, And already Heyman said that the match will be the main event so the main event was obvious from the beginning.

It was actually a dreadful match, horrible overacting from Shawn Micheals as the guest referee, brutal no selling and a total lack of ring psychology, 2.9's against Undertaker are supposed to sell me on the contest? I didn't care, nor did I feel the streak was in danger.

It was so fake it made me hate wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Cena vs. Lesnar was a great match though, probably Cena's third best.

Any match with Lesnar is going to be decent if he's going to work stiff Inoki style, but I really haven't cared for the build up with HHH.

Last year he murdered Punk's momentum, now he's made people ambivalent towards the biggest PPV draw since Mike Tyson.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

john cena is in the main events because he deserved to be there, think of someone who is constantly in wwe over the past 10 year,

Super Member www.desirulez.net

They mostly have the WWE championship match as the main event
    (Plus any PPV with Cena is main event status, because Vince loves him!)
    So HHH and Lesnar will contest just before the title match!