Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default New World Heavyweight Championship No.1 Contender to be decided this week.

Follow us on Social Media

There's the thread. Who do you think it will be? I would imagine these are the main choices.

Alberto Del Rio, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Chris Jericho (although the budding Ziggler rivalry would disagree).

These imo are the most likely possibilities but there are others such as Kane or Tensai that WWE may consider.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

WWE will push Orton as always, unless they have someone big non title to pit him against

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Isn't it obvious that it will be Alberto Del Rio? Seriously, take a second to think about it, and you'll see it'll be Alberto Del Rio. I am willing to bet all my rep points on Del Rio
    Respect

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    Isn't it obvious that it will be Alberto Del Rio? Seriously, take a second to think about it, and you'll see it'll be Alberto Del Rio. I am willing to bet all my rep points on Del Rio
    I don't think that will happen he got he's shot for the title, And there are news that Orten will be back next week and will receive push and i'm sure the push will be for the WHC so i think the match at summerslam will be Randy Orten vs Sheamus for the WHC, And about Del Rio there is a rumors that he will go against Rey Mesterio at Summerslam and i like the i'ts between two great mexican wrestlers and these the matches that will happen.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I don't think that will happen he got he's shot for the title, And there are news that Orten will be back next week and will receive push and i'm sure the push will be for the WHC so i think the match at summerslam will be Randy Orten vs Sheamus for the WHC, And about Del Rio there is a rumors that he will go against Rey Mesterio at Summerslam and i like the i'ts between two great mexican wrestlers and these the matches that will happen.
    Orton won't appear until next week and the new contender will be deceided this week. Wade Barret hasn't come back yet, so I am still willing to bet all my rep points on Del Rio. Anyone fresh for a bet of a few thousand rep point? I say Rio, and if ANY other wrestler gets the spot, you win - That's how sure I am
    It has always been like this in WWE, a feud betweeon two must contain more than just one match, trust me.
    Respect

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Orton won't appear until next week and the new contender will be deceided this week. Wade Barret hasn't come back yet, so I am still willing to bet all my rep points on Del Rio. Anyone fresh for a bet of a few thousand rep point? I say Rio, and if ANY other wrestler gets the spot, you win - That's how sure I am
    It has always been like this in WWE, a feud betweeon two must contain more than just one match, trust me.
    To be honest i don't what is the rep all about, But ok i accept your'e challenge your'e saying Del Rio i'm saying i'ts not him *shake hands*.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

i guess it going to be

Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus vs. Alberto Del rio

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Wade Barrett is not likely, otherwise he would've returned last night. Come on. It's hilarious how people keep shoving him into every type of championship scenario when he's not even back. They don't even care about him, he's not even gonna get pushed when he IS back and we're already talking about it when he's not.

I'm dreading it but I would not be surprised if it's Tensai. Ziggler is working with Jericho, Del Rio is working with Rey, and they don't really have any other heels. I suppose they could feed Cody to Sheamus but it wouldn't make sense because he's had no spotlight lately. It's not gonna be Orton because it says it'll be decided this week, not next. They could've done that but I understand why not.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    Wade Barrett is not likely, otherwise he would've returned last night. Come on. It's hilarious how people keep shoving him into every type of championship scenario when he's not even back. They don't even care about him, he's not even gonna get pushed when he IS back and we're already talking about it when he's not.

I'm dreading it but I would not be surprised if it's Tensai. Ziggler is working with Jericho, Del Rio is working with Rey, and they don't really have any other heels. I suppose they could feed Cody to Sheamus but it wouldn't make sense because he's had no spotlight lately. It's not gonna be Orton because it says it'll be decided this week, not next. They could've done that but I understand why not.
    Well I only say he's possible because WWE are running out of options what with Orton suspended. Rhodes isn't doing anything. Barrett is apparently ready to return. It's definitely possible with Sheamus likely to retain. I'm just putting his name in there as a possible choice. Doesn't mean it's likely

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

You have read the spoilers I know

me too

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    You have read the spoilers I know

me too
    Nope, I never ruin a show for myself just because of some text
    But now that you mention it, there are spoilers haha. But seriously, when was the last time there was a feud between two who did not end up in more than two matches? Look at Punk and Bryan, Kane and Orton, Orton and Christian, Miz & Orton, Cena and Show who are going to have atleast two matches more, I can go on and on... Each feud must last long enough so that each and everyone gets tired of it.
    Respect

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Nope, I never ruin a show for myself just because of some text
    But now that you mention it, there are spoilers haha. But seriously, when was the last time there was a feud between two who did not end up in more than two matches? Look at Punk and Bryan, Kane and Orton, Orton and Christian, Miz & Orton, Cena and Show who are going to have atleast two matches more, I can go on and on... Each feud must last long enough so that each and everyone gets tired of it.
    Good for you........ I am not patient at all ...... I read every SD spoilers

Well it cant be a 1 on 1 match even in Del Rio is the no.1 contender [just saying it's not that it's a spoiler for this weeks SD ]

So Rey and maybe Dolph too will be added to the match in coming episodes of SD

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Good for you........ I am not patient at all ...... I read every SD spoilers

Well it cant be a 1 on 1 match even in Del Rio is the no.1 contender [just saying it's not that it's a spoiler for this weeks SD ]

So Rey and maybe Dolph too will be added to the match in coming episodes of SD
    lol it is way too early to put Rey in a match for the WHC title. Besides, who would want to watch Rey VS. the unbeatable Sheamus?
    Respect