Default Who Will Become The Next First-Time World Champion In The WWE?

Follow us on Social Media

Out of the current WWE roster, who do you think will be the next superstar to win their first world championship (WWE Championship/World Heavyweight Championship)? Why? Pretty simple question, pretty straightforward thread.

I think it's down to four guys. It could either be Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Zack Ryder, or Sin Cara. My guess is Cody Rhodes, as I think he's the most credible one right now on the roster without a world title reign, and I think his last Intercontinental Championship reign may be setting him up to join the world championship ranks soon. I think it may take Barrett, Ryder, and Cara a little more time than Rhodes to be ready for a world title reign, provided they even get one or more. But I'd have to say Rhodes- I wouldn't be surprised if he wins a future MiTB match, for example. I can see him winning a world title fairly soon. I personally expect him to be the next first-time world champion in the WWE.

So what do you think? Do you think it will be one of those four, or someone else? Discuss.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by BigD221 View Post
    My guess is Cody Rhodes, as I think he's the most credible one right now on the roster without a world title reign, and I think his last Intercontinental Championship reign may be setting him up to join the world championship ranks soon. I think it may take Barrett, Ryder, and Cara a little more time than Rhodes to be ready for a world title reign, provided they even get one or more. But I'd have to say Rhodes- I wouldn't be surprised if he wins a future MiTB match, for example. I can see him winning a world title fairly soon. I personally expect him to be the next first-time world champion in the WWE.

I totally agree with you. When Rhodes won the title, he made it reverent again. I feel he will make the WHC more prestigious that ever when he wins it.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Cody for sure maybe Barrett but no chance Sin Cara gets WHC Title before won any other titles. And forget Ryder at all he is the Internet champ and thats it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?