Default Match Types You Want To See Return

Follow us on Social Media

Today in the WWE we get usually the same gimmick matches. Matches like TLC, Steel Cage, Hell in a Cell, etc. There were a few matches that we have seen in the past that would be nice to see a quick return. Seeing the Ambulance match back was refreshing. I think WWE needs a few more gimmick matches to come back BUT not over doing them much like The Hell in a Cell. Matches I wouldlike to see a quick return.

I thought of two matches I would like to see make a quick return.

3 Stages of Hell
    What a fantastic match type this is. A perfect way to settle a grudge with someone. The match consists of 3 matches with each match being a different match type. First to win twice wins. Like I said before, if it was brought back AND NOT OVERDONE then I would LOVE to see a three stages of hell match. The match would have to be someone with alot of energy and willing to go 3 straight matches. You could have the first match a regular match, the next one a No holds barred match,a then maybe a steel cage match. This is one match type I would love to see make a return.

Buried Alive Match

To me it is the perfect time for this devilish match type to make a return with Kane "ressurected" It could have possibly made sense to have it in the Cena/Kane fued. If we see this match though it may need to be a time where Kane is going to go away for a while or even retire. Either way it is time for the Buried Alive Match to make a return.

-Your thoughts? Discuss. And tell me some match types that you would like to see make a return.-

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Both are great match types!
    I would like to see Parking Lot Brawls
    Remember Cena vs Eddie and Cena vs JBL

#ThatGoodStuff
    Unfortunately PG sucks so much that even blood is considered a big NO!

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Hardcore match involving Foley and Ambrose

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Completely agree with the 3 stages of hell I loved it and its an awesome way to settle a main event fued without a 30 minute long match, particularly between two guys who aren't the best in the ring. It offers variety and terrific entertainment value.

Boiler Room Brawl: I loved this concept it was a unique spin on hardcore, felt intimate and was pretty brutal. I'm npt sure if this could be brought back with the whole PG thing but I'd love to see it.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743