Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Default Cena was not supposed to win at M.I.T.B.

Follow us on Social Media

Now we know that Cena wasn't supposed to win the money in the bank because he got disqualified in his match up against punk if he was supposed to win money in the bank then he should have won and had been successful in the main event wwe really screwed up the story line i wanna see cena and the rock not punk vs rock.

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Your'e 100% wrong, John Cena was supposed to win the MITB and also there was a lot of rumors that the creative team saying that Cena will not walk out of the match as the WWE champion, That's why they been advertising a match at Summerslam and i't will be the WWE champion Cm Punk vs John Cena for the WWE championship, And everything at the WWE is planned not supposed to be that's why there something called the creative team to write this stuff.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Your'e 100% wrong... everything at the WWE is planned not supposed to be that's why there something called the creative team to write this stuff.
    Agreed...
    WWE is 100% fixed!
    The creative team is so boring because The McMahon Family want to keep growing their fortunes by targeting kids.
    To answer your sad face... @ SummerSlam it will be CM Punk vs. John Cena for the WWE title I'm sure of it!

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

ok thanks.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Can't say though I think Cena was supposed to win......... but was he supposed to win at that moment , I cant say that probably because MITB ended before 3 hrs .

It's Clobberin Time