Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Daniel Bryan and William Regal to Join Up?

Follow us on Social Media

Daniel Bryan and William Regal to Join Up?

Well I was trying to pay attention to Regal throughout the show because I was praying he would make an appearance.

Obviously, Regal was not named the new RAW GM, and that is a disappointment - but it doesn't mean Regal won't be on RAW again any time soon.

The past several days he's been releasing "touts" (thank God you do not have to actually join tout to watch any of the touts - I only watch the ones Regal posts) promoting himself for the RAW GM spot and doing things "no other candidate can do." Entertaining stuff.

After AJ was announced as the new GM, Regal sent this out:
    TOUT | My thoughts on the new GM.

Daniel Bryan makes a random appearance at the end, still in his all-white tux, and he looks pissed off. But he's not pissed at Regal, he's pissed like, "Regal, we need to talk."

Of course, these "touts" may not mean anything at all, and one can read too much into it - but one can also hope.

It is entirely possible, after all, that the WWE had Regal release that video to allude to something. It is also possible that the WWE had Regal call for the GM spot all week in order to lay groundwork for a feud.

Regal's upset he wasn't named the GM. Bryan's upset AJ dumped him and is now running RAW. They have a common enemy.

So I'm gonna continue to keep my hopes up that the GOAT will join up with the GOATchild to produce some awesome things. Imagine the promos/segments with American Dragon and William Regal...

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Tout is just another brand in the social media so don't really take any tout seriousely.......

D.Bryan is good alone he doesn't need Regal as manager or tag partner

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Oh MY GOD you did it, you gave me something to be positive about!!

The only thing I wanted more than AJ and Bryan to be together was for Regal to become an on-screen mentor for Bryan. If he actually comes on RAW with Bryan, that'll be amazing!

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743