Thread: yes yes yes !

Default yes yes yes !

Follow us on Social Media

raw ended with punk ..

but i think cena still got the contract
    cm punk turned heel

and chances now of triple threat match bcz that's the only way punk or cena can beat rock !

and best thing abut raw no messy segment

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Punk didn't turn Heel not yet ............ Though that was the best part of Raw

It's Clobberin Time

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

and cena lost is contract, the ref start the match so bye bye money in the bank!
    triple threat match? yes but between cena, big show and cm punk at summerslam, (the rock title match will be only on royal rumble ppv)

Super Member www.desirulez.net

CM Punk is in a league of his own, he was mocking Cena in the match and completely dominating!
    I'm glad in a way that Cena goes down in history as the first person to unsuccessfully cash in his MITB contract, because he absolutely sucks at being a wrestler.
    I can see the tite contested in a fatal 4 way - Daniel Bryan will find some way to usher AJ into putting him in the match!
    CM Punk will complete his heel change in next episode of RAW and I do believe he will keep the title until Royal Rumble 2013!

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by princehas2010 View Post
    I'm glad in a way that Cena goes down in history as the first person to unsuccessfully cash in his MITB contract, because he absolutely sucks at being a wrestler.

I'll agree that its was a good idea for Cena to be the first to be the one to be unsuccessfully to cash in his MITB contract, but to say that he suck at being a wrestler is 100%